Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Gathering in or near Quebec.

meg ☮
@meg
13 years ago
92 posts
I definitely have a friend who may want to come, but I won't know for sure if he can until closer to the date. I don't have facebook, so I'm not sure I'd be able to see the page. When you figure out the dates you'll be there for, I'd love to know so I can try and plan accordingly as time gets closer :)

Jdwood said:
Cool. So far we are three in the car (you included if you can) if you have any body else that would like to come I might have room for one more. I will keep you informed for sure. The group rainbowQuebec is onFacebook if you want more info.

meg said:
Thank you so much! I would definitely love a ride. I'll get back to you when I have a better idea of when school starts up for me in August to see if I'd be able to stay for a week or not. But if I can, I'll definitely accept the ride offer!

Jdwood said:
It's in the Temiscouata valley (Bas-Saint-Laurent region). The exact place is not yet determined the rainbow counsel said that they will probably decide in June. The gathering is during the full moon of August ( the 13) I think it last a month a few weeks before and after. I will keep you informed. If you need a ride there I can give you one. I will be going for a week.

meg said:
Jdwood, can you let me know when/where the gathering you found out about is? I'd be really interested in going if I can manage it!

updated by @meg: 07/09/15 09:51:26PM

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form