Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

THE NECK BRACE IS COMING OFF!!!

Mikhail Ceballo
@mikhail-ceballo
11 years ago
20 posts
Its been wayy too long lol. My doctor told me to stop wearing it while sleeping and to wear it an hour less every day until I'm not wearing it at all. I'm mainly posting this out of excitement but also to point out something it taught me about the freeform dreading process. Since i was sleeping with it every night i was only compressing the sections on the back of my head. Needless to say those sections are still there. However, i had sections on the sides and front too but, ironically, when i switched to the lockin up liquid shampoo it cleaned the shit out of my hair.. so much that the sections just came out. I didn't do anything different from when i was using the bar so my assumption is that sleeping on them really is a very important part of the dreading process. So I'm stoked to start sleeping on my sides and stomach again, I'm thinking it will help. If you more experienced people have a better explanation as to why the sections on the sides and front came out let me know. Everyone on this site is always so helpful so thank you, Namaste.
updated by @mikhail-ceballo: 01/13/15 09:50:22PM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form