Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

9 weeks post dread perm (and a cat)

Joey mipanyarack
@joey-mipanyarack
12 years ago
80 posts

Okay so here are my dreads 9 weeks post dread perm and 8 weeks post doing nothing. As you can seeth is getting pretty messy but the front you can tell where still formed. Its funny but I got about half an inch of locking hair under the permed part and it is prob stronger than they entire rest of dread. And also since everyone likes cats here is of mine Flash Houdini.

updated by @joey-mipanyarack: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
BeauZay
@beauzay
12 years ago
92 posts

I wish I had a cat! Lol Nice dreads btw! What do you mean dread perm? twist n rip?

Joey mipanyarack
@joey-mipanyarack
12 years ago
80 posts
They were lightly back combed and then fried, I thought this was the only way to get dreads with Asian texture hair. Found this site and now I'm doing nothing and just hoping for the best! As far as the cats it's funny cause we never planned to have any. We found a stray that was skin n bones and starving to death so we decided to keep her. Took her to the vet and found out she was pregnant lol. Went from no cats to 3!
BeauZay
@beauzay
12 years ago
92 posts

Aww man, too bad you did the frying haha. I'm sure they'll grow out just fine though. I'm half Japanese and was going to do wax before I found this site! SOO glad I found it! Now I' am 15 weeks and my hairs looking great so far. I unfortunately rent a house with room mates who have 2 very big pit-bulls, so getting a cat right now is sort of outta the question! lol. The main reasons I commented was, 1. I could tell you were asian haha and 2. You look just like my brother!!!!

Joey mipanyarack
@joey-mipanyarack
12 years ago
80 posts
Lol that's funny. Lot of people always thought I was Japanese. My dads from Laos n mom mostly Irish. It's weird but I always strike up a conversation with someone if they look half Asian like me. Not too many of us in Kansas. I guess it's like a brotherhood
BeauZay
@beauzay
12 years ago
92 posts

I was going to say, I thought you tottaaallllly looked Japanese! HAHA! "I guess it's like a brotherhood". Lmao! That is so true!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form