Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Jayje from Australia, saying hello!

Jayje
@jayje
15 years ago
3 posts
Howdy folks. As the title suggests, my name is Jayje and I'm from Oz, just south of Sydney. I started my dread journey in March 2009, so my dreads are about 7 months and a week or so old. I started them by back combing after getting sick of battling to keep my thick, wavy hair from knotting up on it's own, and haven't looked back.I live by the sea with my husband and am currently a full-time student studying sociology at university, with hopes of pursuing post-grad studies when I'm done with my bachelors degree. I'm in the middle of applying to go on exchange to Poland next year.I'm a passionate crafter and DIY-queen, a hairy hippie lass, a voracious reader and a total lover of tea. I collect books and tea pots, love nothing more than smoking a joint on the beach with friends, and am very happy to be here! You've all been so lovely and welcoming so far, I expect I'll be hanging around.Pleased to meet you all <3
updated by @jayje: 01/13/15 08:29:01PM
Elise
@elise
15 years ago
3 posts
nice to meet you. I'm from Canberra
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
15 years ago
219 posts
We're glad you're here too!!!
Jayje
@jayje
15 years ago
3 posts
Thanks guys :)Knottysleeves - thanks! My friend painted it for me shortly before she moved across the country. I love it. I'll eventually get a decent photo of the design on it. It's awesome.
Jayah O
@jayah-o
15 years ago
38 posts
Sweet dreads! I also love that bead :)Welcome!
J@cque
@jcque
15 years ago
11 posts
welcome girly! :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form