12 years ago
8 posts

h

updated by @jah-lu: 01/13/15 09:29:51PM
Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Nice to meet you. Since you claim to be a peace advocate may I suggest that, everything you have admitted to us here in your introduction be put into a letter of realization and apology to your ex? Verbal abuse is sometimes far worse than physical and it will be self-rewarding to offer that closer.

Next, your dread journey could become a spiritual journey where you learn a lot about yourself. No school should bar admittance based on this.

Jah-Lu
@jah-lu
12 years ago
8 posts

Thats actually why we broke up. I told her i couldn't be with her because for some reason i couldn't stop putting my bad feelings on her. We talked a lot about it and realize we simply don't work anymore. It felt like we had to break up even though neither of us wanted it. There is always the possibility of getting back together in the future but i plan to just see what happens. Whatever is meant to happen will happen.

Valrie said:

Nice to meet you. Since you claim to be a peace advocate may I suggest that, everything you have admitted to us here in your introduction be put into a letter of realization and apology to your ex? Verbal abuse is sometimes far worse than physical and it will be self-rewarding to offer that closer.

Next, your dread journey could become a spiritual journey where you learn a lot about yourself. No school should bar admittance based on this.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form