Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Quick Introduction. HI!

DreadedSheep
@dreadedsheep
12 years ago
5 posts
Hey all,Been a long time lurker for nearly a year now ever since i saw Soaringeagles youtube videos of his 20 year dread update,I had contemplated getting dreads for the last 5ish years i just never new which way to go about it, 3 years ago i had my hair shoulder length and was going to get it done at a shop mainly to impress a girl who said she liked them... silly mistake that wouldve been if i went ahead with that,I ended up cutting my hair back to a number 2 on october of 2009 and that was the last time i had cut it, i let it grow its length back for 2 years and went with it, until november of last year i decided to finally go ahead let my hair go and grow in natural neglect style, i stopped combing went to washing between once and twice a week to keep it clean, and have never looked back,Best thing i ever did was too make the correct decision of originally waiting until i found the right moment in my life to do it the correct way,Have been 7 months into my dreading so far and loving it,Only downside is that i have to tie my hair back daily for work as i work in retail, and because its at an inbetween length ive got to have it tied rather tight which slows the process and gives the tips of some of the top dreads a fat chunk in the end where its been pulling up and knotting.Enough with my jargon ill upload a few pics in here for now, and the rest are in my profile :),Peace and Love and Light.
updated by @dreadedsheep: 01/13/15 09:29:50PM
☮MamaKittyLove
@mamakittylove
12 years ago
198 posts

Love your story! Glad you didn't get salon locks! (: Good luck on your journey!

☮MamaKittyLove
@mamakittylove
12 years ago
198 posts

You have super pretty eyes, btw. lol.

DreadedSheep
@dreadedsheep
12 years ago
5 posts
Why thank you very much :), they are even more mesmerizing in real life, i reckon i could hypnotise people with them, they are quite a unique sky blue i guess you could say. pictures really do no justice though, bad flash bad focus :(.
☮MamaKittyLove
@mamakittylove
12 years ago
198 posts

I bet you could! I love blue eyes (: Mine were very blue until I hit puberty, then they went green. They are still rather awesome though ( http://i49.tinypic.com/358589x.jpg )

DreadedSheep
@dreadedsheep
12 years ago
5 posts
Those are quite unique i must say, i can still see the tinge of blue in them, i likey,Heres a close up of my eye attempted a photo with flash as its dark but flash made me squint, My eye is kind of greyish blue now i look at it close up, rather intrigued me!! http://i49.tinypic.com/20l064p.jpg
Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Hehe, nice eyeballs you two. :P

Nice to meet you and a great way to get into the dread process. I'm glad you decided to wait until the time was right for you too. It definitely changes that way that you handle the journey.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I'm just glad you waited until it wasn't just about impressing a girl. Nothing you do should be about impressing anyone. If you do it for your own reasons, or because it's the right thing to do, people will be impressed. Plus, those people that are simply impress with how you appear are not worth keeping around. It's the ones how admire how you conduct yourself that are the real keepers

DreadedSheep
@dreadedsheep
12 years ago
5 posts
Thanks everyone, nice to meet you all aswel :),Babafats, i have learnt that the friends worth keeping are the ones who appreciate you for just being you, i am unique and myself and am not a "clone" of the mainstream, as are 90% of people in my age group these days,I feel happy and natural in my own skin, no matter how it or i look,
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form