Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hey everyone! *this comes a little late*

J@cque
@jcque
15 years ago
11 posts
My name is Jacque, i'm 27 and i live in NY. I came to the site when I was trying to find out what other people with dreadlocks use to wash their hair. Mine are almost 6 months old and love to give me a hard time! Let's see .... i love art and music ... i work as a make-up artist and my fav. is to do character work.I have always admired dreadlocks since i was sooooo lil' and had a raggedy ann doll :P .... so finally i said fawk it! .... i don't care what people think, it's me who has to wear my shoes! ehuh?I hope to get to know more of u ... !! <3
updated by @jcque: 01/13/15 08:28:56PM
Jayah O
@jayah-o
15 years ago
38 posts
Right on!! Welcome to the site :)I can tell you this, the baking soda wash mentioned all over the site is AWESOME!! I am not dready yet, but I had to try it out today. I soaked my head and rinsed after 1o mins or so. I thought..noooo this can't be all. I continued with regular shampoo. AHHHH! You know when your hair is dirty, the shampoo barely foams?..yeah not this time. Took me forever to rinse all the suds out! That was some clean hair I tell ya :)Give it a try!
J@cque
@jcque
15 years ago
11 posts
yeah i'v been doing it for 2 weeks now and i love it! :)i don't use the acv rince ... but for me, after just doing the wash my hair is so shiney and soft i don't feel i need to use anything else .... plus it smells ammazzzzzing!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form