Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Project Walk

Stephani
@stephani
12 years ago
70 posts

In May of 2007 a very dear friend and former roommate of mine was in a horrible accident. She almost lost her life, but after several tough months of recovery and many surgeries later she continues to heal. She suffered a Spinal Cord Injury to her C4 and C5 causing her to be confined to a wheelchair. Erica has 2 beautiful boys, one of which was in the accident with her (he was unharmed). In all the years that I've known her I've never heard her complain or show any sign of pity for herself. She is one of the strongest people that I have been blessed to know in my life.

Erica wants to become more mobile for not only herself, but for her boys. She has many goals for the future one of them being to attend Project Walk in Atlanta GA, this summer. I am sharing this site that she has created with you all just get her story out. If you can help out by donating that would be amazing, but is not necessary. Just by knowing her story and possibly sharing the page where you can, you would be helping greatly. :)

This is the link to her page:

http://www.helpericamoveforward.com/

And here is the link to Project Walk if you would like to find out more about their program:

www.projectwalk.org

updated by @stephani: 01/13/15 09:24:42PM
Stephani
@stephani
12 years ago
70 posts

Sorry I'm really not trying to spam here I just wanted to get her story out to more people.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form