Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi everyone from Ocala FLA

Oneness
@oneness
12 years ago
5 posts

Hi ya'll,Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thought today would be a good day to say hello to everyone.Threw away my comb in May '11 and never looked back. Should have pics up soon.Oh yeah, just saw the back of my head for the first time since started dreading.Really had no idea what was really goin on back there and was pretty pleasedwith the result.Just need some length.

Anyways this is a great site,

peace and love

updated by @oneness: 01/13/15 09:16:24PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

If you haven't seen the back of your head since then and are pleased... I think you have all the strength you'll need. I do wish you luck from here on though.

It's a great journey. One that never stops. There will always be little baby locks that pop up here and there. Those are the ones you'll be most happy and pleased with

Oneness
@oneness
12 years ago
5 posts

thanks Baba,strength and wisdom is all I ask for.When I first started dreading I thought my hair looked terrible.I think it was here that I read not to worry about it,not to use a mirror and judge my hair by its silhouette.I stopped worrying about and just the other day saw the back of my head on cctv at a local eatery.

peace and love

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form