Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread Dreams

Jessica Ann Hughes
@jessica-ann-hughes
13 years ago
85 posts

The other day I had a dream where my hair wasn't dreaded, but I went to wash something off in the ocean and a wave hit my hair, and when I got out of the ocean I had some dreads in my hair. They were almost mature dreads. They were nice and thick and just amazing. I've been reading how everyone has dreams where they don't have dreads or their dreads get cut off. I don't know why, but in most of my dreams, I have dreads. I'm getting pretty jealous of my dream self for having such nice dreads.

Could anyone tell me why this is happening though? I'm good with deciphering some of my dreams, but I don't know what these ones could mean.

updated by @jessica-ann-hughes: 01/13/15 09:04:59PM
Flyin Star
@flyin-star
13 years ago
3 posts
hmm maybe the wave is your life moving up and down and your dreads forming and holding all that you have went through in them!!! :) thats my thoughts hope it helps... i love seeing my dreads in my dreams makes me understand how important they are to me and my life :)
Jessica Ann Hughes
@jessica-ann-hughes
13 years ago
85 posts
Well I recently brushed out my dreads. The night before I took the out, my dream was me looking out a window and it was summer, but it was snowing. I looked all that up and both "summer" and "snow" mean pretty much new beginnings and starting anew. Which was weird because I didn't realize it until after I brushed my first set out. Dreads are definitely important to me and my life. Even if no one else likes them, I love them.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form