Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

AdBlock Plus for FireFox!

★ⓂoⒹ★Ernie
@modernie
13 years ago
22 posts

Hello all. I just wanted to let you all know that if you have the AdBlock Plus for FireFox plugin for your browser, it may be hiding some content from you. This nifty little plugin allows you to block content from sites that have too much advertising - but luckily it allows you to DISABLE it for only certain sites - after disabling it for dreadlockssite.com I realized that there was a Live Chat feature on this site that the ABP was not allowing me to see. This can also mean that if you wanted to block certain features of this site (such as live chat at the bottom) it could be used in the opposite direction as well.

PLEASE keep in mind that this plugin also blocks many of the advertisments that support this site and keep it up and running, so PLEASE do not use it for dreadlockssite.com, or if you do use it for other sites, please remember to disable it for dreadlockssite unless you have having problems with the chat.

If anyone needs any help with disabling ABP for particular sites, or more info on this, let me know !

updated by @modernie: 01/13/15 08:57:11PM
★ⓂoⒹ★Ernie
@modernie
13 years ago
22 posts
@Knottysleeves SE and I have been working together and have SOLVED the pic of the week loading problem, the file sizes were huge and I'm working to scale them down - this is LIVE now and should be loading alot faster, if you'd like to take a look now :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form