Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Check out my band!

Dreadful Ry
@dreadful-ry
13 years ago
9 posts

Im the drummer for a band called Kommon Measure and within the past few days we have recoreded 2 new songs, nothin major. Please listen to them and tell me what you think! go to http://www.reverbnation.com/kommonmeasure ... Thanks much Love

updated by @dreadful-ry: 01/13/15 08:53:53PM
Dreadful Ry
@dreadful-ry
13 years ago
9 posts
come on people... take a few mintutes out of your day and let me know what you think of my music.. any criticism would help out!
Dreadful Ry
@dreadful-ry
13 years ago
9 posts
Thanks for your view on it.. but no we all love punk/ska/reggae/dub. its our roots, its just more on what we prefer. Also this is our personal style, theres tons of other bands in the same genre and it seems they have good music overall but they lack somthing.. good chemistry and heart. but anyways thanks alot its nice to know what other people outside of AZ think, were starting to do alot of shows outside of AZ, mainley in Ca..

Maxe said:
Not bad..! =)

If you're forcing me to be critical, maybe you could work a bit on finding a more personal style..Personally, I definitely prefer the Girl track...the other one needs a twist of something else to stand out imo, cause I've heard that exact same sound in a lot of other bands like 10-15 years ago

Do 1 of you want to play reggae and 1 of you want to play punk/ska?...cause the tracks are very different :P
Dreadful Ry
@dreadful-ry
13 years ago
9 posts
Thank you very much! its much apperciated

Suzanne Beattie said:
I liked "Girl". Sounds awesome to me. I'm no music critic so I'm not even going there.
Dreadful Ry
@dreadful-ry
13 years ago
9 posts
lets hear from somemore people..Check it out
Vinny
@vinny
13 years ago
82 posts

I like it, and it definitely doesn't sound like hell :)

I would just suggest that you guys incorporate more variety in your playing and your writing. especially with vocal patterns. Even subtle changes in beats, and riffs, can go a really REALLY long way when your trying to fit more sound into your songs. There's nothing wrong with repetition, but if the audience can guess your every move before you make it they're going to lose interest. The more technique and skill you utilize the better. The deeper your bag of tricks goes the more people will like you.

what kind(s) of music do you listen to?

goindeep
@goindeep
13 years ago
1 posts
You guys have potential, but you are lacking other members to complete your music. It is good, but just does not sound full enough for my taste in music for the genre you are playing in. Peace!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form