Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

General Talkin..

msfunkadelic
@msfunkadelic
14 years ago
31 posts
This says it's general so I'm going to get pretty general on your asses. ;p.So, about 3 weeks ago I tossed my a-hole cat outside cause he peed on my carpet like 3 times in a week. Grr!! He had been going out on his own, not a big deal he never left my fenced in yard. Well, apparently that night he was salty with me for putting him out there because he ran away. With in that time a friend of mine's cousin had to get rid of their big ol german shepherd. Me, having grown up with german shepherds snatched him up right away. So, cats gone, get a dog in the meantime. Tonight, 3 weeks later, the cat decides he's hungry and comes home. (I can honestly see every bone in his spine and his hips are poking out something awful :( ) He's been here about 45 minutes and has eaten two cans of food, drank some water all while hiding from our big puppy behind the toilet. Poor thing. The dog, Bella, really is a good puppy. She's full grown but only about a year and a half old so she really really likes to play. Well, I do believe she thinks Nemo, the cat, is her new toy. The dog has been swatted once but, apparently, she's not that bright cause she can't keep her nose outta his ass long enough for the cat to calm down. My son, Carter, is going to be super excited when he wakes up to see his cat is back again; He asks me about him just about every other day, if he's home where I think he is, etc. I think it's going to be a really long night between the dog, cat, and my 8 week old baby. Wish me luck.
updated by @msfunkadelic: 01/13/15 08:45:54PM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form