Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

north idaho soap maker. check em!!!

Andrew Harder
@andrew-harder
14 years ago
33 posts
here ya go. they only have three of their soaps online right now but these people are from the sandpoint farmers market. i've got a wider variety of their soaps (stocked up before i left home lol) their tea tree is amazing and just leaves your hair feeling great. its the only one ive tried so far. all the soaps are olive and coconut oil based. good soaps for around the kitchen, bathroom, house or anything else you can think of. they have some with coffee grounds, oats and other particles in em so i obviously wouldnt use those on my hair but they'd be great for other stuff. it'd be a good way to use lavender, tea tree and other essential oils in your hair. its a small vendor and they just had a baby so i'm sure they have their hands full. great people, check em out http://www.yesterdaysconnection.com/
updated by @andrew-harder: 01/13/15 08:37:29PM
Andrew Harder
@andrew-harder
14 years ago
33 posts
so i lied, all their soaps are on the site, i just didnt see em at first lol... oops
Andrew Harder
@andrew-harder
14 years ago
33 posts
yea i just wanted to pass it on since they are good people and its a small home run shop. i figured this might be a good way to expand their market a little. ive used a couple of their soaps now and i have to say they are pretty great and reasonably priced. yes the tea tree one is soooo wonderful smelling and i tried the lavender one this week. hope more people try it
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form