Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
feelin irie
@feelin-irie
14 years ago
10 posts
ok so im in my 7 th month of dreading and i have about 4 or 5 sections of hair on the back of my head that just will not lock or even stay matted to start forming locks for that reason, all others are forming very nice and have all the great loops and lumps and bumps ,zig zags,ect. i dont really know why this is happening could possibly be from sleeping but im not sure any help would be great or if someone else has had this problem and found a solution please fill me in thanks alot...... feelin irie
updated by @feelin-irie: 01/13/15 08:30:35PM
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
hmm, interesting,2 quick questions,natural or not?and do you normally sleep on your sides?other than that, you could try T&R the sections of hair to give them a push,
feelin irie
@feelin-irie
14 years ago
10 posts
not natural, backcombed i usually start sleepin on my side but im a wild sleeper so i roll around all nite. i did some t@r last nite and im gonna see how it works out also my dreads look almost just like yours do in the 7th ish month pic which is where i am now i hope mine come along like yours are now when i get there ,thanks alot for the help iain your always quick to answer any questions that i have ....... feelin irie
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form