Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Vegetarian Food Allergies?

Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

our vet gave us an epi pen for our dog after she tried to eat a bee and then couldn't breathe. it scared the crap out of me. i'm so happy we're prepared now.

Makyea said:

If I were you I'd keep at least one Epi Pen around while testing different foods. They can save your life. I have one whenever I am out in my garden(We think I have a bee allergy) Anyway good luck, update what works for you:]

updated by @heather: 07/22/15 11:35:15AM
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

maybe your reacting to starch? i know when bananas aren't ripe they're full of starch but when they ripen the starches turn to sugar. probably why i like really ripe bananas:)

Amy Lee said:

thanks for the sympathy heather lol. i actually do eat bananas at times but they have to be really ripe. as far as avacado im scared to even touch it anymore! ive had luck with commercially prepared guacamole but if its made with very fresh avocado im miserable!! the watermelon thing really scared me because ive never had such a bad reaction with it. im thinking it wasnt at its ripest and thats what did it :(
Amy Lee2
@amy-lee2
13 years ago
87 posts

thanks for the suggestions all! i think my goal for this weekend is gonna be going to our farmers market and testing out the organic theory. will update!!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form