Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

To undo what I did & thinking truly let it be? thoughts & opinions,experiences :)

Crystal O.
@crystal-o
13 years ago
137 posts
Well now you know that they won't look like everyone else's and if you are content with that then all is well. :)

spirit~being~ said:
Thank you Crystal for your kind thoughts!! :D It's neat there are people who've had the same emotions because it's kinda of hard to explain but more feel.. I see what your saying about the guiding by eyes,hands with the spirit, but starting my journey I started with the intention to basically have them 'look like everyone else's' ya know what i mean? :P Kinda of silly but at the time I did not understand but knew I had to start dreading my hair.Your dreads are lovely & I hope you have a wonderful journey! We are always learning, beautiful thing :) I don't want to be fifty and not have learned a thing -take care & peace

Crystal O. said:
In my opinion, your eyes and hands are guided by your spirit, so your spirit had quite the influence on what you began to create. Truly it is up to you, I hope you find peace with whatever you decide. I felt the same around this time in my dread journey. I decided to just let it be from there. Still traveling along, still learnin

updated by @crystal-o: 07/22/15 12:01:47PM

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form