Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

ends of dreads..

Sunflower
@sunflower
10 years ago
95 posts

Thanks everyone for the replies :) I use vicki's shampoos from day 1 actually I love the shampoos, but always rinsed it out immediately - so I'll leave it in for some time and see how that goes :)

my rats are doing great! they alter my locks by finding a few and sleeping in the roots xD its heavy but its adorable so I let them :) maybe I'll upload more photos of those cuties

Donna - I plait a few of them just for the fun (and frustration) of the non locking.Did you blunt them?

I do have a few dreads which are locked until the bottom, but they are tangled pieces of mess (that i really love!). I just wish the rest of them would follow with that

updated by @sunflower: 07/23/15 02:20:48PM
DonnaMamarie
@donna2
10 years ago
7 posts
My ends blunted themselves. Somehow the dreads just pull the loose hairs in. It will happen with time. My dreads are all free form, natural/"neglect" locs. I remember thinking I'd have loose ends forever, but they took care of themselves. I want to say it was around 2 & 1/2 years that the ends were all mostly blunt. I've been locking for 3 & 1/2 years.
Sas'n
@sasn
9 years ago
7 posts

I went to an jobinterview when my dreads were like 4months old neglected. The job was mine. ECEPT: I needed to sort out my head. Still loads don't understand natural ways of living.. I wanted that job. I took the crochet and worked out the ends. They still warn't dreaded and very wispy, I didn't mind.. The ends need to dread on their own. Crocheting doesn't work (only temporary). Actually, It slows down the process, every progress made by nature gets undone by the crochet. Hands off! You need less patience if you'd just let it be :-)

updated by @sasn: 01/20/15 05:23:00AM

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form