Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Congo O NO!!

Skully
@skully
12 years ago
23 posts
Lol, ok so I am almost 3 months into my dread experience and I'm loving it! Only one major issue: the underneath layer of my hair is trying to Congo like crazy! I'm trying to separate but it seems like I can't keep them away from each other! I decided to wrap my main problem dread (or dreads. 2 grew together) but its still crazy at the roots. And I've got 3 more clumps where 2 grew together and I feel like more are attempting this too! What do you guys do to keep your monsters in line?!
updated by @skully: 08/21/21 03:44:07PM
Kelly3
@kelly3
12 years ago
333 posts

The wrapping is probably a good choice. On my last set I went completely free-form, and ended up cutting them as a result. So keep it up be any means necessary.

Myschyf
@myschyf
12 years ago
115 posts
I wrap and bead and check the problem children more often to make sure their not doing bad things. Lol. Basically every time I shower I make sure the 3 I have in the back that want to be one are 3, and honestly I'm have to fuss with them less and less over the last few weeks/month.
Skully
@skully
12 years ago
23 posts

I think I will just wrap the whole back of my head and underneath parts then!!! They are acting crazy!!! Thanks guys!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form