Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

BS/ACV wash

Austin Mann
@austin-mann
12 years ago
19 posts

Ok so I just did the bs wash and acv rinse. I have to say, I've been missing out! My scalp feels so refreshed and my dreads are nice and soft. When i poured the BS on i massaged my scalp and then pulled my hair back and continued my shower. I have stretched lobes and a few minutes in they were on fire! My forehead is also a little irritated but the rest of my face feels awesome. I just wanted to see if maybe this or something like this has happened to someone else. I used 1/2 cup BS to 1 quart of water, I tbsp ACV to 1 quart of water

updated by @austin-mann: 01/13/15 09:40:34PM
Laura Earle
@laura-earle
12 years ago
233 posts

Strange. I actually just tried a new BS/H20 mixture today, and it did irritate me...but not in the manner that it irritated you. It irritated me because it halfway-washed out my aspiring dreads! Mergh. I don't need this smooth, shiny crap, haha. X_x So I'm gonna try a weaker BS/H20 mix next time -- maybe 1/4 c BS and 1 qt water? Maybe you should too?

Jessica Wilson
@jessica-wilson
12 years ago
17 posts

I recently have switched from Dr. Bronners to BS wash and I love it :) I don't do the ACV rinse though. Im not really sure the purpose of it...can anyone let I know?

Austin Mann
@austin-mann
12 years ago
19 posts

I was also using Dr. Bronners and i liked it but the BS wash did feel great! The ACV rinse is a conditioner and also restores your scalps Ph back to normal. But if your hair is naturally oily you should be ok without the ACV wash.

And Laura thats what i was thinking i would do is try a little less

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form