Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello All!

Amanda Denton
@amanda-denton
11 years ago
10 posts

Hello everyone! My name is Amanda. I'm 27 years old, from Texas. My dreads are a little over one year old, and I could not be happier with them.

A little bit about me....I'm happily married, for almost 8 years now. I am a Ghost Hunter, as well as a photographer, and web designer. I also design jewelry when I have time for it. I'm into the Gothic, Punk, and "Metal" scenes. I love piercings, and tattoos.

I had been wanting dreads for a very, very long time before I actually got them. Probably since I was a teenager. I will admit that my family isn't too happy with my choice, but as long as myself, and my hubby are happy, that's all that matters to me.

Before I FULLY start the rambling, I'll end it here. I'm pretty much an open book, so if anyone has questions for me, feel free to ask. And don't be afraid to send me a friend request, if desired!

updated by @amanda-denton: 01/13/15 09:56:41PM
☮ jimmy ✝
@jimmy
11 years ago
25 posts

Welcome. You wouldn't happen to live in Denton, would you? Just a guess. I'm in Denton :)

Amanda Denton
@amanda-denton
11 years ago
10 posts

Nope, my last name is Denton, but I don't live there....I currently live in Denison. :-)

jimmy said:

Welcome. You wouldn't happen to live in Denton, would you? Just a guess. I'm in Denton :)

Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts

Awesome hair! Must have taken forever to wrap them all like that.

Amanda Denton
@amanda-denton
11 years ago
10 posts

Thank you very much!

Laura Earle said:

Awesome hair! Must have taken forever to wrap them all like that.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form