Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

pine tar soap?

anthony williams
@anthony-williams
14 years ago
101 posts
i found some soap the other day that is vegetable based pine tar soap... anyone ever heard of this stuff? if so is it good/bad/safe for the dreadies? smells rad, real earthy :)

updated by @anthony-williams: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Orange Clock
@orange-clock
14 years ago
72 posts
Nice vintage packaging, a nice picture of smiling bearded man; whom I think might be Grandpa. Established in a good honest time before television and stuff. Whats not to like.For dreadies on the othe hand. It could be cool with its all natural plant based ingredients they even make baking soda version.IngrediantsCoconut oil, palm oil, purified water, pine tar oil, vegetable glycerinI would say its fine if you like the smell. But what would I know. Use your judgement or use on a small inconspicous are and do a report. Soap is soap at the end of the day this one contains very little crap.
anthony williams
@anthony-williams
14 years ago
101 posts
with the low amount of crap in it like perculator said i knida figured itd be ok... just wondered really if anyone out there had any personal experience with the stuff. :)
Euphorian
@euphorian
14 years ago
20 posts
umm uh i have question..does coconnut oil leaves residue? Roxanne Berg said:
I have experience with it just as regular soap. It smells great, lathers good, and rinses clean. I've never used it in hair but probably it will be fine.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form