Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo

Just leaving this here

victor.césar
@victorcesar
3 months ago
4 posts

Well, it's been a hell of a battle. I washed my hair with backing soda about a year ago and my hair hasn't stopped falling since, it came to the point where I could hair see anywhere, anytime, my self steem is absolutely destroyed. I still don't know what's going on but my hair falls A LOT and it's not growing back (and honestly i don't think it ever will), I also smell an awful smell coming out of my scalp so I know it's probably some kind of fungal infection but I can't find anything on the internet that is close to these symptoms, my hair scalp is healthy with no signs of anything it just stinks and makes my hair falls with no possible regrowth... I'm only 19, haven't done any kind of maintenance for a year now, i have my dreads for almost 7 years and i guess now it's the end of the journey.

updated by @victorcesar: 12/12/18 08:01:32PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 months ago
29,021 posts

not necessarily!

1 use rot knot from dreadlockshampoo.com that will kill anything thats causing the smell, next talk to panterra who can help you regrow your hair...most likely

i'll alert her

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 10 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international - soaring for people with disabilities
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 months ago
29,021 posts

did yu ever see a doctor about this? remember being told it is most likely ringworm?

--

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international - soaring for people with disabilities
victor.césar
@victorcesar
3 months ago
4 posts

I went to a doctor when it first started and he said there was nothing abnormal on my scalp and it could be androgenetic alopecia, that's why i stopped searching a solution and just kept going, but now, I'm 100% sure it's not AA, not just because there isn't anyone bald in my family and i'm 19, but because my hair it's been falling from every side of my head, it's ridiculous! I've talked to Panterra a while ago and i still doing everything she said, it only gets worse. I left it here just so if anyone can relate they don't feel alone because I haven't seen anyone with the same kind of problem I'm going through, I have an appointment next month, hopefully i'll find an answer to this concern, do you think i could treat ringworm (still don't know if that's the case) with my locks on?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 months ago
29,021 posts

you can try tumeric. ive heard of pele using it, your scalp will have this oterworldly orange  color , you could also ry need seed oil it stinks bad but kills all known parasytes

but i woud definately see a dr a dermantologist ..id even recommend going to a good 1 in a city 1 connected to a university hospital rather then a suburban local one

--

victor.césar
@victorcesar
3 months ago
4 posts

I'm sorry what seed?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 months ago
29,021 posts

neem

it smells like puke  tastes bitter as hell but its a miracle herb a superfood  it even cures leprosy.  it kills all known parasites you might consider trying it internally and externally both

--

victor.césar
@victorcesar
2 months ago
4 posts

quick update: my scalp still really smelly, it's embarassing, my once full head of hair is thinning out and this hole keeps getting bigger

eF7a9WoO.jpg
eF7a9WoO.jpg  •  308KB

eF7a9WoO.jpg
eF7a9WoO.jpg  •  308KB

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 months ago
29,021 posts

talk to panterra more

and check with a better dr again

when you used the rot knot how did yu use it

do u scratch your scalp with your nails alot maybe you have an infection?

--

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form