Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo

Why And When To Seperate

Susan Diana
@susan-diana
9 years ago
7 posts

Still learning how to use this site. Posted this already but think I did it in the wrong place. Anyway, here it is again. Stopped using all products in Sept/Oct of 2014. Had the start of my first two natural dreads by middle of Dec of that year. Did 4 twist and rips, two on each side. I'm a little confused about the whole seperating your dreads thing. Why am I seperating, and how do I know when to do it? Thanks for any and all help! 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

u posted this in your private forums not the dreadlocks forums

but

you seperate to pr5event them from all joining together into huge dreads   or to prevent them from forming too huge

u should normaly wait to seperatetill theres  dreads to separate so your not ripping apart dreads that arent yet dreAds ...unless those dreads have a section larger then an inch at the scalp then separate

once dreads are dreading they will try to join together at the roots and will need separating so they dont become 1 dreAd

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Susan Diana
@susan-diana
9 years ago
7 posts

Thanks so much for your response! Don't think I need to start seperating anything yet then. Love the new site! Thanks again!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

its pretty intuative

just some people get paranoid about congos so  way overdo it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form