Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo

My 1 week old dreads are wavy and bending.

stephanie.villeneuve
@stephanievilleneuve
6 years ago
1 posts

I start my dreads about a week or a week and half ago. I didn't wash them yet since everywhere i read said to wait atleast 2 weeks. I use the back comb method and ise a little bit of knotty boy wax. I crochet them and palm roll them too. But they are bending or getting kind of curly( my hair are wavy). What can i do to make them straight? Or are they eventually gonna straighten by themself? 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

1 stop doing what your doing! you ned to remove the wax before we got wax b  gone  most dreads did not survive wax.. its a scam and dread killer

crochet is pure brutality

dreads need to get t looppy and wild in the early months (they will NEVER DREAD if you keep doing what your doing)

wash your hair! washing youur hair is the only thing you need to get dreads! most sites lie your now on the 1 honest site you can rust

yu need to wash from day 1 and hats it..wash and seperate never ever ever crochet or use waxx!

let them get loopy lumpy and crazy they will eventually straighten out BUT THIS IS HOW THEY DREAD! its essential

if they don't loop they don't dread

so right now get the wax b gone (and shampooo never use anything from knottyboy) use the wax b gone then wash (work in a generouse amount of wax b gone into wet dreads (hot water)  squeezee it in deep then wait at least 10 minutes or ,onger then wash with as hot of water as you an stand..repeat this process every 3 days..and do it at least 5 or 10 times after your convinced theres no possible way  there could still be wax in them..its that evil bbefore wax b gone it survived 10 years of washing even boiling..its evil stuff

if you pajd someone to do this demand a refund

throw the crochet hook in the trash stop rubbing and rollig and do nothing ut wash and separate and wait for them to dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

ps better to post in the main dreadlocks forums not your profiles personal forums

theres a forum just for wax recovery and another for crochet recovery

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form