Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
☮ soaring eagle ॐ

big (free) server upgrade coming soon

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

I know some f you just donated a few months ago to purchase a new server & I really appreciate it, however had to skimp on the cpu to cut costs and it is a it underpowered for our needs

last week someone offered the use of a server he just bought that is more then 3 times faster, and has nearly unlimited space for uploads

besides we have had issues lately with videos not converting when uploaded and other issues that will be fixed

now since a couple of you donated generously to the server we have nowI want to fill you in on the plan

we will keep it in reserve for a minumum of several months ..just in case

after several months if its no longer needed I would like your permission to sell or auction it and use the money to support www.freedomswings.org

note that I used the last of my inheritance (as little as it was) to pay for 1/2 the server, vicki from dreadlockshampoo lent me 1/2 and about 2 members maybe 3 donated the other 1/4

if you donated and would rather have that refunded I will understand and be happy to honor your request.

otherwise freedoms wings has some big goals this year and would love your support

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form