Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

☮ soaring eagle ॐ

big (free) server upgrade coming soon

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
last year
28,430 posts

I know some f you just donated a few months ago to purchase a new server & I really appreciate it, however had to skimp on the cpu to cut costs and it is a it underpowered for our needs

last week someone offered the use of a server he just bought that is more then 3 times faster, and has nearly unlimited space for uploads

besides we have had issues lately with videos not converting when uploaded and other issues that will be fixed

now since a couple of you donated generously to the server we have nowI want to fill you in on the plan

we will keep it in reserve for a minumum of several months ..just in case

after several months if its no longer needed I would like your permission to sell or auction it and use the money to support www.freedomswings.org

note that I used the last of my inheritance (as little as it was) to pay for 1/2 the server, vicki from dreadlockshampoo lent me 1/2 and about 2 members maybe 3 donated the other 1/4

if you donated and would rather have that refunded I will understand and be happy to honor your request.

otherwise freedoms wings has some big goals this year and would love your support

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form