Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities
Why I love wax.
I feel as if we demonize wax on this site a bit too much, so I righteously blog this blog to show my appreciation for all that wax has done for me.
1. Candles are awesome. The light they provide is not too intense, nor does it hum or produce electromagnetic pollution. They flicker making shadows playfully dance on the walls and ceilings. Most of them, smell pretty good, and if not, at least the molten puddle within is fun to play with. They are useful for lighting hemp-wick when you don't feel like sparking the lighter every time.
2. Crayons. Sure I've opted for acrylic and oil paints, but the nostalgia of a crayon cannot be surpassed.
3. Beeswax cylinders. The predecessor of vinyl records, beeswax cylinders were the first form of recorded music that went into production, allowing people to enjoy recorded music all over.
4. They use wax to seal cheese, I love cheese. Also wax helps you know if you've been accepted to Hogwarts before you even open the letter.
5. Rub it on your snowboard to make you go faster!!!! Skis are for chumps.
6. Earwax, it protects the skin of your ear canal, assists in cleaning and lubrication, and also provides some protection from bacteria, fungi, insects, and water. Other forms of wax, such as petroleum jelly have other lubricating purposes
7. Lava lamps. Made with wax, not lava.
8. Wax makes it easy to identify people in need of your dreading expertise.