Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

farmhippy

Worried what others think...

farmhippy
@farmhippy
3 years ago
3 posts

I've recently put my profile back up.  I always leave embarrased because I've brushed my dreads out again.  I keep brushing my dreads out because they get very messy in the 3rd month and I worry what people think of me when I go out in public.  I have a tattoo on my throat.  You would think this would be something I was past by now.  Maybe in some areas of my life...  Or maybe I only manage to find acceptance in those permanent areas because I no longer have a choice.  Maybe I'm seeking acceptance in all the wrong places.  Maybe I wouldn't seek so much acceptance if I had truly accepted myself.  My hair is now green because I just couldn't leave well enough alone.  A part of me wants to dye it another normal color to hide my mistake.  A knowing part says to leave it.  Let it be a reminder.  Let it be your challenge of acceptance.  I'm struggling...  I've started letting it knot again as well.  I hope I can leave it.  I hope I can look back a year from now, see those green ends, love them, and be thankful for them.  I hope I can say thank you for teaching me to let go.  I guess we will see.  I hope, if nothing else, I have the courage to stick around no matter what happens.  You are all such wonderful, loving, and accepting people.  I always feel so blessed to be among you.  Thank you all for being here. <3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form