Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Wax B Gone works!!!!!!!!

DreadBruja
@dreadbruja
11 years ago
44 posts

Hey all dreaded beauties!!!!! So, I'm on my 2nd treatment of wax B Gone, and man oh man am I a happy kitty!!! The 1st round of it, I wasn't sure if any wax had come out, but I definitely FELT a difference in my dreads. Today when I did another treatment, the crud that washed out and into my tub was yuck yuck yuck!! I was shocked and appalled! I'm thinking the 1st try just kinda broke the wax up inside, this time around it actually started washing out. I'm soooooooooooo happy!! Thank you thank you thank you! Of course I'm gonna continue the treatments until the container is empty and I'm sure it's all out, but the difference thus far is pretty amazing. They feel lighter, softer, squishier, more flexible, and my husband says they look more healthy, natural, and brighter. if it wasn't for SE, you dreaded lovelies, and the brilliant woman who made this miracle concoction, I might have had to comb out my babies that are almost a year in! Oh, also, I took apart my 2 fattest ones and made a bunch of babies out of it. When I got my order in, it came with a complimentary bottle of the Lockin Up shampoo which I've been using.....the babies i made out of the fatties are knotting up sooo fast with the help of that shampoo! I am in LOVE!!

updated by @dreadbruja: 02/14/15 03:08:30PM
cupcakey
@cupcakey
11 years ago
2 posts
Yay! I'm glad it is working for you :-) the mailmam just left mine on my porch and I'm about to start it. I'm definitely stoked to get this nasty crap out of my head, it feels so gross! How often have you been using it?
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Wax B Gone is a creation of miracles, With every use, they will feel that much lighter and will now sway with the breeze. That is why this is the best site on the web for healthy dreads, members get the help they need....happy dreading....Peace

DreadBruja
@dreadbruja
11 years ago
44 posts

I know whatcha mean, hun! Holy crap, it's unreal how amazing this stuff is is!! I've only used it twice, once about 3 days ago, and once today. It doesn't take much either, I just kinda dipped 2 fingers in and massaged the stuff into each individual dread. I'm serious, the water running out of my dreads was GROSS this time around! But it's the best feeling ever knowing they're gonna be free to move around and do what they want now! You're gonna be so happy, be sure to share your updates here too!

cupcakey said:

Yay! I'm glad it is working for you :-) the mailmam just left mine on my porch and I'm about to start it. I'm definitely stoked to get this nasty crap out of my head, it feels so gross! How often have you been using it?
DreadBruja
@dreadbruja
11 years ago
44 posts

I completely agree!! It's seriously amazing!! aaaaah, I don't know what i would have done had I not found this site.........I love you ALL!

the Barrellady said:

Wax B Gone is a creation of miracles, With every use, they will feel that much lighter and will now sway with the breeze. That is why this is the best site on the web for healthy dreads, members get the help they need....happy dreading....Peace

DreadBruja
@dreadbruja
11 years ago
44 posts

Oh, also, I don't know if you used wax to create your dreads or how much you have them, how long it's been in them, etc....I didn't use it to make mine, a lot are natural, some are twist and rip. I used the wax to tame them, thinking it would come right out. But it doesn't. It seeps into the core of them, holds in moisture, attracts and traps lint and stuff in them, it's so evil. I hate it. No matter what though, he Wax B Gone WILL get it out of your hair, just keep at it!! Lots of love and light to you! Can't wait to hear about your success, friend!

cupcakey said:

cupcakey
@cupcakey
11 years ago
2 posts

I've had them for about 8 months, I did twist and rip and then a while after, I put a bit of wax on them (huge mistake!). I also crocheted them for a while, but quit with that a while back. I just finished with the first go around at the wax b gone, and I am SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!! It was go gross, I can't believe how dirty the stuff was, so much freakin dirt and grossness came out, my hair feels so much better already :) What a great day today has turned out to be :)

zombiekitten said:

Oh, also, I don't know if you used wax to create your dreads or how much you have them, how long it's been in them, etc....I didn't use it to make mine, a lot are natural, some are twist and rip. I used the wax to tame them, thinking it would come right out. But it doesn't. It seeps into the core of them, holds in moisture, attracts and traps lint and stuff in them, it's so evil. I hate it. No matter what though, he Wax B Gone WILL get it out of your hair, just keep at it!! Lots of love and light to you! Can't wait to hear about your success, friend!

cupcakey said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

congrats i bet your happy now

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
DreadBruja
@dreadbruja
11 years ago
44 posts

Yay for us!!!!! Aaaaah, I'm super stoked to hear that!!! Happy dreading, doll, once it's all out, the really fun part begins!! ;)

cupcakey said:

I've had them for about 8 months, I did twist and rip and then a while after, I put a bit of wax on them (huge mistake!). I also crocheted them for a while, but quit with that a while back. I just finished with the first go around at the wax b gone, and I am SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!! It was go gross, I can't believe how dirty the stuff was, so much freakin dirt and grossness came out, my hair feels so much better already :) What a great day today has turned out to be :)

zombiekitten said:

cupcakey said:

DreadBruja
@dreadbruja
11 years ago
44 posts

Thank you, you beautiful man you!!! I'm the happiest kitty aliiiiiive! :)

soaring eagle said:

congrats i bet your happy now

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form