Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Helping save baby dreads before they're born!!

Shane sullivan
@shane-sullivan
13 years ago
62 posts

So a friend from work has dreads and he has African type hair and his girlfriend does "maitnence" to his dreads....
Well her brother wants dreads and having caucasian hair asked me for advice on what I use....

I told him what I thought and he told me that his sister knew what he was doing so she can take care of it....

When told him that the twisting method she uses on her boyfriends hair wouldn't work on his hair and could eventually cause the dreads to break and possibly cause balding he quickly changed his mind....

I referred him to this site and hopefully everyone's advice will help him get started in a positive direction....

So I ask that everyone please respond to any questions that newbies have to help get them going in the right direction....

updated by @shane-sullivan: 01/13/15 09:04:05PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
your freind who gets the maintenance shouldnt be doing that twisting either but thank god u saved him from having that done

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Shane sullivan
@shane-sullivan
13 years ago
62 posts
Yeah i know i've tried to tell him about the dangers of his ways but he just says that he likes for them to be neat....So i've done all i can for now...
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form