Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread Wax Removal Process

Trina Sandress
@trina-sandress
13 years ago
87 posts

Thank you for the nice words about my dreadlocks! :) I agree with what SoaringEagle says. I don't want to imagine what they would have been like. I just love them for where they are now.

I ran out of the dreadlock wax removal shampoo and tried to order more but they are not selling it anymore. So the other day I tried the Dawn dish soap and it works like a charm. I didn't want to cut my dreads off so I was glad feel how much softer they are after this treatment.

I'm just going to do it once a week followed up with a acv rinse. I did lose some length in some of them but the part that is gone was because of the wax so I am not unhappy that some of them are shorter. They are healthier and that is what matters!

updated by @trina-sandress: 07/27/15 01:51:05AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

if they arent selling it no more ask them if theyd mind explaining tio me how to make it so i can dsell it instead i think its important to keep it availible

Trina Sandress said:

Thank you for the nice words about my dreadlocks! :) I agree with what SoaringEagle says. I don't want to imagine what they would have been like. I just love them for where they are now.

I ran out of the dreadlock wax removal shampoo and tried to order more but they are not selling it anymore. So the other day I tried the Dawn dish soap and it works like a charm. I didn't want to cut my dreads off so I was glad feel how much softer they are after this treatment.

I'm just going to do it once a week followed up with a acv rinse. I did lose some length in some of them but the part that is gone was because of the wax so I am not unhappy that some of them are shorter. They are healthier and that is what matters!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Trina Sandress
@trina-sandress
13 years ago
87 posts
Okay! I'll shoot them a message on etsy.
Cheekychu
@cheekychu
13 years ago
14 posts

"the garden that your dreads grow from ~ new dreads will be born there all the time"

SE, that's just one of the sweetest coolest things I've heard in a long time.. I luv it! ^_^

Zach2
@zach2
13 years ago
20 posts
you have awesome dreads..glad u were able to get the wax out
Trina Sandress
@trina-sandress
13 years ago
87 posts

Thank you Zach!!! I am glad too! Yours are awesome too. They are so much a part of me that I couldn't imagine myself without them!!! They are my connection to all that is sacred and true! ;0)

Trina Sandress
@trina-sandress
13 years ago
87 posts
Thank you Desirae!!! I saw you photo gallery and yours are stunning!!!
new dreddie
@new-dreddie
13 years ago
75 posts

Hi,

Your dreads are awesome! I want to get some nice ones this time around!!! how did you start them?

Trina Sandress
@trina-sandress
13 years ago
87 posts

I let them freeform.I just didn't comb my hair and let them be. I just let form on their own. I washed them often in the beginning and that help to make them knot up more. I don't do any twisting,rubbing,etc.... I don't even really style them anymore because the less tension on my scalp the better. I just love having them hang down.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form