Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlockssite more then double the size of dreadheadhq and knottyboy and larger then both combined in under two years

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

awhile ago i came across this site that compares the size of a website to size of countries

dreadlocksite is higher then montsorat

http://www.sharenator.com/w/dreadlockssite.com

kottyboy

http://www.sharenator.com/w/knottyboy.com

and

dreadheadhq

http://www.sharenator.com/w/dreadheadhq.com

are both smaller then montserat

bigger then vatican city

now for population based on daily visits

dreadheadhq

knottyboy

dreadlockssite

them combined

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:58:16PM
Rae
@rae
13 years ago
74 posts

I follow #Dreadlocks and #Dreads on Tumblr (a microblog). About once every three days I come across someone with, or considering dreads. Most are asking what products are best, or how to use a hook. Everytime I send a message to them and tell them dreads need no maintenance (other than separating if you want), and then direct them here.

Some people are REALLY stubborn, but I hope they at least check this site out.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

haha yea the stuburn ones are funny arent they?

if ppl use the twitter and facebook share thingies more will help too and soon as ui get the other share thingy working again that will help too

thio im working on speeding the site up more to help get us lidsted higher too /9its working)

tho im kinda getting to the point where i need a lil more techy help to get it any faster

ive stripped it down a good bit

tomoro im gonna test a few other tweaks

if ii can take just 3 seconds off the load time i think we can move up several spots in search positions and beat out dhhq and kb

Rachel Adelle said:

I follow #Dreadlocks and #Dreads on Tumblr (a microblog). About once every three days I come across someone with, or considering dreads. Most are asking what products are best, or how to use a hook. Everytime I send a message to them and tell them dreads need no maintenance (other than separating if you want), and then direct them here.

--
Rae
@rae
13 years ago
74 posts

Yeah I got "My dreads are tough, they can deal with a hook" a few times haha. I didn't know how to respond since I had already told her how bad crochet hooks can be.

I wish I could help with any tech things, I just hopeless though. But great work!

soaringeagle said:

if ppl use the twitter and facebook share thingies more will help too and soon as ui get the other share thingy working again that will help too

thio im working on speeding the site up more to help get us lidsted higher too /9its working)

tho im kinda getting to the point where i need a lil more techy help to get it any faster

if ii can take just 3 seconds off the load time i think we can move up several spots in search positions and beat out dhhq and kb

Rachel Adelle said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

dreads are tough they support 10,0000 pounds

till u use the hook

again and again and again

after u use the hook enough they support a gram or 2 a light tug will break em

everytime u use it u weaken them

Rachel Adelle said:

Yeah I got "My dreads are tough, they can deal with a hook" a few times haha. I didn't know how to respond since I had already told her how bad crochet hooks can be.

I wish I could help with any tech things, I just hopeless though. But great work!

soaringeagle said:

Rachel Adelle said:

--
Terence Shipp
@terence-shipp
13 years ago
18 posts
This is great! i want this site to be the number 1 dreadlocks site out there
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form