Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlockssite saved my dreads (new forum section announcement)

Brandon Novin
@brandon-novin
14 years ago
4 posts

thanks man, your awsome with your knotledge. Guess im just gona have to add tothe list of herbs i alreadybuy;p

soaringeagle said:

nonono never crovchert dreads throw away the crochet hook and leave the bends and loops alone u need those they go away over time but thats your hair dreading leave em alone

and no

u mix the baking soda and water pour over your head no scrubbing no towel just soak 10 nmin is long enough then rinse that out pour on the acv diluted wait 3 min no scrubbing rinse no soap needed at all

and no dreadheadhq sucks its all chemical crap and will not get u very clean and causes dandruff

in fact if u wash with the dreadheadhq crap then imediately sdfter do the baking soda the rinse water will be brown to black thatds how much dirt is left after u use that dreadheadhq crap

updated by @brandon-novin: 07/22/15 08:18:09AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

and just to remind everyone...this is a whole new forum section haha didnt mean for you all to put your stories in thisd 1 thread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jeannie Pitt
@jeannie-pitt
14 years ago
23 posts

I was wondering about that...but apparently I'm just as ignorant about forums as I was about dreads lol. Should I start a new thread with my story or just leave it alone?

soaringeagle said:

and just to remind everyone...this is a whole new forum section haha didnt mean for you all to put your stories in thisd 1 thread

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

sure if u want

Jeannie Pitt said:

I was wondering about that...but apparently I'm just as ignorant about forums as I was about dreads lol. Should I start a new thread with my story or just leave it alone?

soaringeagle said:

--
Mom
@mom
14 years ago
3 posts

I do not have dreads, but I put dreads inmy son's (he's 19) hair about 18 months ago. He has very long straight caucasionhair so it took me 3 days to put them in. We learned to dread from the dreadheadhq website and they went in great. But now he's struggling to maintain them. I've read all the anti-wax posts and am looking for advice on maintenance. Specifically, how do you lock the new growth and control loose hairs without wax? How often should you shampoo your hair? Thanks!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

u do nothing the new growth takes care of itselfd as long as the wax is gone u dont have to do anything ever

and wash it once a week twice a week every 2-3 days its up to u as u need

but 1st u must get that wax out

--
Mom
@mom
14 years ago
3 posts

and how do we get the wax out?

soaringeagle said:

u do nothing the new growth takes care of itselfd as long as the wax is gone u dont have to do anything ever

and wash it once a week twice a week every 2-3 days its up to u as u need

but 1st u must get that wax out

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

getting the wax outdss the dificult part

up untill recently u could boil the dreads use tons anbd tons of dish soap and scrubbing ucould soak in straight undiluted vinager and all that would only get out about 80% if you were lucky

but thanks to members here and 2 of which who used to be sponsored by dreadheahq and left them to join us and help rid dreads of ewax have developped a wax removing sopap as well as discovered a body splash spray thats orange oil based and disolves away wax

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/dread-wax-removal-is-finally

--
Mom
@mom
14 years ago
3 posts

Thanks. I've purchased the body spray. Now I just have to get my son to try it.

soaringeagle said:

getting the wax outdss the dificult part

up untill recently u could boil the dreads use tons anbd tons of dish soap and scrubbing ucould soak in straight undiluted vinager and all that would only get out about 80% if you were lucky

but thanks to members here and 2 of which who used to be sponsored by dreadheahq and left them to join us and help rid dreads of ewax have developped a wax removing sopap as well as discovered a body splash spray thats orange oil based and disolves away wax

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/dread-wax-removal-is-finally

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

just seeing the pics of what wax causes inside dreads should be enough to convince him but have him join and we'll help get him on the right path

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form