Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Itchy Scalp

Sweet,
@sweet
11 years ago
133 posts

If you have just been to a salon and had your dreads 'done' they may of put some type of moose or spray in your hair that your scalp doesn't agree with. Baba Fats has really said it all at what to do, whatever shampoo or soap your using, just change to another, but with out using a shampoo conditioner blend. If you did scaif your scalp with the latch hook then of course the healing process will make your scalp so itchy. Ask yourself questions like was your scalp itchy before you had your dreads done and if not just go back to whatever you were using before you dreaded as long as theres no conditioner in the product.

Hope this helps.

Namaste

updated by @sweet: 07/11/15 07:02:26AM
Brynn
@brynn
11 years ago
7 posts

No, it wasn't that, a lady came to my house actually and did it, so no spray or anything like that involved. My scalp certainly wasn't itchy before this, but the shampoo I used before wasn't the greatest. I am definitely going to change to something new again though! Im fairly certain its just my scalp healing!

Thank you for your help and input! It's much appreciated!

Sweet, said:

If you have just been to a salon and had your dreads 'done' they may of put some type of moose or spray in your hair that your scalp doesn't agree with. Baba Fats has really said it all at what to do, whatever shampoo or soap your using, just change to another, but with out using a shampoo conditioner blend. If you did scaif your scalp with the latch hook then of course the healing process will make your scalp so itchy. Ask yourself questions like was your scalp itchy before you had your dreads done and if not just go back to whatever you were using before you dreaded as long as theres no conditioner in the product.

Hope this helps.

Namaste

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form