Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

[SPAIN - TORROX] DREADER NEEDED !

Paco Oste
@paco-oste
11 years ago
2 posts

Hello, i just moved in from belgium to spain, and i hat a discussion from over 3 years with my dad to place my dreadlocks, and now i'm living with my mom and she like dreadlocks, so i asked her if i allowed to place em, but now the problem is, i don't know anywhere where i can do it, i'll see some people around my city, who have it but i can't find anywhere a store or someone's who does it, so anyone know someone who can place dreadlocks in spain(extension needed) Already, thanks for your support ;)

- Sorry for bad english grammar never learned english well.

updated by @paco-oste: 01/13/15 09:52:22PM
Jayke Watson
@jayke-watson
11 years ago
118 posts
Don't worry about finding someone to do your dreads just let them do it on their own! Have a look at the dreaducation section of the website and talk to soaring eagle and he'll be able to help you out :) good luck!
Paco Oste
@paco-oste
11 years ago
2 posts

I know, but i'll discust natural way, it's not i don't like it only the tought of washing your hair once a week or something

taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

You can wash your hair every day if you want. It is just recommended that you wash at least once a week. Natural dreads are far fromdisgusting.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

the last thing you ever want is a shop they destroy dreads

dreads arent "placed" they are grown

just read the dreducation page and learn to dread on your own

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

washing once a weeks the minumum washing every 3 days is optimum no matter the dread u will not want to wash every day or they wont dry and will mold

if u go to a shop they will tell you not to wash for min a month but most say 6 months ..to a year

--
taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

In the beginning...you can wash every day. The dreads are not formed and will not mildew. Drying time isn't an issue until the dreads start to mature. I personally would say wash 1 to 3 times a week. But if that is "disgusting" to someone....until they understand and experience the fact that dreads do not get oily and dirty as quick as loose hair....then there is nothing wrong with washing baby dreads every day. They will quickly change the daily washing routine as dreads form :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

well if he went to a 'dreader" they would be tight enough to not be able to wash every day

soo defeats the purpose really

--
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Paco, I will use google translate for this, but it may come out sounding weird, but you will get what it says:

rea teme natural grownl estn limpias, no hay productos puestos en ellos, ni cera, ni geles y se lavan 2-3 veces a la semana hasta que han madurado, que tendr alrededor de un ao o ms. Luego se lavan una vez a la semana. Salones te dirn que no lavarlos, y eso es repugnante. Salones tambin daan la compra cabello con ganchos y geles. Dreads hechos con ganchos no son temores reales en absoluto y no tienen fuerza porque los pelos se rompen en cientos de pedacitos. Dreads naturales son la longitud de los pelos fuertes que nudo y encoger para hacer rastas. Deje que su seccin de cabello de forma natural, mantenerlos limpios y temer. Todo lo que necesita hacer despus de eso es independiente las secciones que tratan de unirse a los dems. En un ao o as que tendrs que teme que le durar de por vida ..... DE PAZ

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form