Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Because this dude knows what he is talking about...

Jammin' Jay
@jammin-jay
14 years ago
30 posts
1)Ladies with dreadlocks are HOT!2)I love a man with locks3)Aaaaaaannnd this guy sucks.
updated by @jammin-jay: 07/10/15 09:10:40PM
RippleInStillWater
@rippleinstillwater
14 years ago
16 posts
that dude couldnt have dreads even if he wanted that skin head nazi. people like this get me so pissed off hes obviously a dumb dumb redneck.
ɥɐɾʞǝqsɐɹ redeyedreadi
@qs-redeyedreadi
14 years ago
29 posts
arrogant and ignorant.
ɥɐɾʞǝqsɐɹ redeyedreadi
@qs-redeyedreadi
14 years ago
29 posts
Yes I!! Ladies and Men with dreadlocks are equally attractive! Jammin' Jay said:
1)Ladies with dreadlocks are HOT!
2)I love a man with locks
3)Aaaaaaannnd this guy sucks.
Sophehhh
@sophehhh
14 years ago
11 posts
Jeez has he nothing better to do, would have thought he'd be online perving, he's worse than the employment agencies who wont employ me because im scruffy, i wash my hair every other day and their cleaner than his stinking self. spare me the bullshit speach and go get laid.
labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
i fully agree with part one of this and yes the guy is a moron and he spews ingorance. Jammin' Jay said:
1)Ladies with dreadlocks are HOT!
2)I love a man with locks
3)Aaaaaaannnd this guy sucks.
labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
i dont think that guy could get laid even if a girl begged him. Sophehhh said:
Jeez has he nothing better to do, would have thought he'd be online perving, he's worse than the employment agencies who wont employ me because im scruffy, i wash my hair every other day and their cleaner than his stinking self. spare me the bullshit speach and go get laid.
recoverytrouble
@recoverytrouble
14 years ago
70 posts
QFT...However, if he's serious about his Lenny Kravitz comments then he's wayyy out of touch. Lenny has always been marketed as a smooth love machine, right? That in itself should be enough proof that this guys opinion isn't worth getting worked up over. He would love that he's having an effect on people, don't give him the satisfaction:)

Robin Marsh said:
This Guy is just ranting because he can, you can hear it in his lack of actual reasoning and the over use of profanity's and the amount that he relates back to them smelling like shit that he has no idea what he is talking about, I use this type of argumentative stance alot just to piss off some of my friends.
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
ha ha too funny...... he looks like shit.............
Carrissa Painter
@carrissa-painter
14 years ago
7 posts
This guy is SO ignorant.

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form