Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Because this dude knows what he is talking about...

hippie mama
@hippie-mama
14 years ago
154 posts
i only listened to the first half cuz he just started to annoy me. like you said he probably doesnt even know anyone who had dreadlocks cuz his accusations(sp?) dont even seem like theres any truth let alont knowledge behind it. i mean i know alot of ppl with dreads as im sure many of u do and not one of them had shitty smelling dreadies. i think hes just one of the guys who loves to live in hate and bigotry. but hey i guesse if your really unhappy with yourself then the only way to make urself feel better is by putting other people down right. sad but its just proof that stupid ppl do exist
updated by @hippie-mama: 07/16/15 03:43:26PM
Ivan
@ivan
14 years ago
88 posts
yea i saw this the other day and it really got me heated. even though i'm not white, i'm not black either so it's pretty offensive. i almost commented it but i'm sure it would've just been a waste of my time since he's so obviously uneducated. but let him be, or in other words...fuck 'em.
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
Kirsten Rickett said:
I commented on this as well, and he replied on my profile saying:

"Thanks for your recent comment-as most people seemed to have missed,I did this rant as a request rant-I had also stated in the video,that i had not put much thought into it-It was just another request to me...All of your points were valid and I respect that.....The fact that you made your point without offering me a ton of disrespect is admirable-Thanks for being real......and since you were real,I must say........I apologize for my offensive comments-have a nice evening!"

How often do you actually receive an apology over the internet? Wow.
lol, kinda figured he was doing it "For the lulz"
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
14 years ago
213 posts
this guy straight up SPEWS hate and doest even realizei love the fact that he acctualy took his time to apologize, beacuse so many people were outraged enough to just take a couple seconds to tell him what was up, and it acctualy touched him...beautiful
labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
yo i commented on that video on youtube and the dude deleted my comment and i was being nice too
Jessica
@jessica
14 years ago
70 posts
I personally love running my hands down dreadlocks they are sooo sexy on both male and female.
Antony
@antony
14 years ago
80 posts
Same here. This guy seems like a bit of an internet troll to me. labmofgod said:
yo i commented on that video on youtube and the dude deleted my comment and i was being nice too
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
14 years ago
213 posts
sumbody shuld throw this guy a link to this thread n show him what people really think of him...
Antony
@antony
14 years ago
80 posts
I would do it but I already posted 2 comments. 3 seems like too much. Matted Dew said:
sumbody shuld throw this guy a link to this thread n show him what people really think of him...
Robin Marsh
@robin-marsh
14 years ago
4 posts
This Guy is just ranting because he can, you can hear it in his lack of actual reasoning and the over use of profanity's and the amount that he relates back to them smelling like shit that he has no idea what he is talking about, I use this type of argumentative stance alot just to piss off some of my friends.

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form