Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

UPDATE: Bald Head to Ballin Dreads 13 months.

Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
11 years ago
161 posts

Another update to the dread blog. I wasnt seeing any real difference in the dreads at least that pictures could illustrate on a weekly basis so i decided to wait a while! My locks are really coming along and im loving them more and more. I do put a light twist on them about once a week as a means of seperation and just to make them look a lil neater. The more they lock up the more the light twisting works. On my natural hair twists will not hold but with the additional knotting it helps more and more. I dont think its causing any damage its basically me twirlling them around. lol im not twisting them real tight to the scalp or anthing. Let me know what you think!

updated by @bob-ngarly: 07/23/15 04:50:31AM
Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
11 years ago
161 posts

Spencer Mcduffy said:

Another update to the dread blog. I wasnt seeing any real difference in the dreads at least that pictures could illustrate on a weekly basis so i decided to wait a while! My locks are really coming along and im loving them more and more. I do put a light twist on them about once a week as a means of seperation and just to make them look a lil neater. The more they lock up the more the light twisting works. On my natural hair twists will not hold but with the additional knotting it helps more and more. I dont think its causing any damage its basically me twirlling them around. lol im not twisting them real tight to the scalp or anthing. Let me know what you think!

Forgot to mention: i think this is 3 months for me as of yesterday. Im bad about remember how long ive had them. I need to write down their birthday.

updated by @bob-ngarly: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
11 years ago
161 posts

Oh and i got a new tattoo! check it out. It is similar to the veve of erzulie. A loa (goddess) within the voodoo culture. However since it is fairly different from her veve i have taken it upon myself to make up what it reperesents. which is to me : the darker side of love.

Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
11 years ago
161 posts

this pic here is at 10 weeks i looked at a calendar. lol their birthday is January 26.

Spencer Mcduffy said:

Spencer Mcduffy said:

Forgot to mention: i think this is 3 months for me as of yesterday. Im bad about remember how long ive had them. I need to write down their birthday.

Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
11 years ago
161 posts

Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
11 years ago
161 posts

Today i decided to put a lil decor in my dreads. I will have been dreading for 5 months here at the end of june.

I am making lots of progress but still cant wait to have gnarley looking dreads.

let me know what yall think!

Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
11 years ago
161 posts

Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
11 years ago
161 posts

after rebackomb now with 5 inches of hair rather than 3.

Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
11 years ago
161 posts

after rebackcombing the locs. starting fresh with 5inches of hair

Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
11 years ago
161 posts

after rebackcombing the locs. going so much better than starting on very short hair.

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form