dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadies and their hobbies

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

where on the east coast the place i learned is east coast

typicaly tho east coast has 3-5000 foot thermals max the plain states midwest west are more like 10,000

ofcurse nearby mountains and u get a whi]ole difernt story on some days

oh and large bodies of water also canb cause a form of lift

but yea hawks will circke in a thermal with ya right off your wingr=tip and make eye contaxct

tho when above u if u spook em they may dive right at yoir cockpit

ive tried chasing 1 down when it dove..they just fold thier wings and go into a steep spiral dive way too manueverable to follow with a 50 foot wingspan

but was dun trying

1st time i did spin training we were directly over my house lol

pulled it up into a cross controlled stall (left aelieron right rudder) the nose dropped straight down looking right at the roof of my ghouse spinning 3 thousand feet below..biggest rush ever

wish i had filmed it ..it was a very sureal feeling ..pointing straight down just hanging from the seatbelts..but not gathering speed just spinning around and around

Brady Bartell said:

"MAKING EYE CONTACT WITH HAWKS?" im adding gliding to my bucket list lol that sounds awesome

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/24/15 10:46:58AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

dont spam

especialy not anty loctician crap

many here are victims of locticians and they will not appreciate it

link removed

Dreadlocks Sydney said:

Going to reggae gigs or bushwalking in the Blue Mountains! Either way I manage to bump into heaps of dreadsters :-)

--
Ulfrick Tyrson
@ulfrick-tyrson
11 years ago
11 posts

My only real hobby is viking re-enactment, actually you could almost call it more of a lifestyle at this point. most of my other hobbies revolve around it. leatherworking, chainmail, carpentry, metalworking, sewing... lots and lots of sewing. and I teach viking combat classes... oh and I also do a little bit of larp... playing a viking... there just arnt enough festivals in my area to keep me active through the year :p

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i havent been flying gliders in years and wanted to get an rc glider 1st i saw a super aerobatic glider with a jet engine (ducted fan) i was really considering it when i started looking at the aerobatic category

1st i found an su-27 with vector thrust..my jaw dropped at the manuevers this thing could pull..instead of loops it could flip over on its back then flip over again..all in the space of well pretty close to its own body length.. radical flat spins ..craziness even hovering pointing straight up at the sky

but then i found a mig 29..even more radical..the top of the line most high tech..designed by the world champion aerobatic pilot

its nearly 5 feet from nose to tip 3 feet wingspan.a giant for an rc

ill have it finished being built later today

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

this is basicly the beast i am building

This iframe is not allowed

though much better that 1 has no ejectable canopy no drogue chute no smoke

but other then that its the same color scheme everything

you can see how insanely manueverable it is not to mention it hovers!

its gonna be so much fun ill post vids once im confortable with the insane aerobatics

1st few flights will be just basic training i mean i know how to fly a plane..from inside the plane its a whole diferent perspective flying from the ground

but pretty cool huh?

--
Roos Nuchelmans
@roos-nuchelmans
10 years ago
6 posts

We have our own psytrance organisation... So when we're not partying, we're throwing parties! ;)

Some party pics:
We've been doing this for more than 4 years now :)

Festival last summer in Croatia:

Another festival this summer in Belgium:

This iframe is not allowed

And I also read and write a lot :)

updated by @roos-nuchelmans: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form