Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadies and their hobbies

Brady Bartell2
@brady-bartell2
11 years ago
12 posts

this is my first post, and I thought i would be nice to show variety among dreadies by sharing pics or videos of what we like to do for fun... such as hiking, traveling, remote control cars, or even skydiving.

updated by @brady-bartell2: 02/14/15 03:17:52AM
Brady Bartell2
@brady-bartell2
11 years ago
12 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts
This iframe is not allowed This iframe is not allowed

We Love You from Jonathan Kalafer on Vimeo .

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts

This iframe is not allowed

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts

had to add 1 more something ive never done but want to ive done some aurobatics not alot and had several 6+ hour flights

but never flew mountain wave lift wich is like riding an elevator straight up to where the jets fly

actualy 1 guy made it to the stratoshphere touched the edge of space with a glider and mountain lift had to wear a space suite to prevent his blood from boiling but made it pretty much to space with no engine

--
Brady Bartell2
@brady-bartell2
11 years ago
12 posts

trippy stuff man, i'd love to actually fly a plane rather than always the one looking out the window trying to spot beauty

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts
id flown gliders fir a couple years b4 i ever flew in a jetbut thats not really flying i mean they rarely touch the stick its mostly set a dial let the autopilot guide t=ya from beacon to beaconyea they have to know how to fly hands on in case of an emergency ..but wheres the fun?I LOVE MAKING EYE CONTACT WITH HAWKS CIRCLING WITH THEM GETTING INSIDE THEIR HEADS! GUY WE flew with was a luftwafe pilot taught the entire german militart[y to fly gliders (primary gliders not sailplans just used to land troops behind lines silently) he went on to teach the umm..was it libian i forget army to gfly jetswe were in a thermal with him (he had a motorglider) and my instructer ays watch this takes the stick and spins it down the center of the thermal to pull oit behind him in his 6 dogfight style..he disapeard.. we couldnt spot him anywhere the entire rest of the flight he just vannishedthe only possibuility was he stayed right behind us with us in his gunsights the whole nesxt hour we were upfun stuff mock dogfighting in a glider with a true ace..lol

--
Brady Bartell2
@brady-bartell2
11 years ago
12 posts

"MAKING EYE CONTACT WITH HAWKS?" im adding gliding to my bucket list lol that sounds awesome

Brady Bartell2
@brady-bartell2
11 years ago
12 posts

Brady Bartell said:

"MAKING EYE CONTACT WITH HAWKS?" im adding gliding to my bucket list lol that sounds awesome

any good places to learn on the east coast or should i just google it?

Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts

Anyone else heard of Alternative Breaks? This was from my trip last spring -- one of the best college memories I'll ever have. :)

http://youtu.be/EpUwCmaCSwU

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form