dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

interlocking dreadlocks what it is and why its not recomended ever

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

typical loctician responce

thats all i can say and notice we got no pictures?

she must be ashamed of the damage shes caused

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/03/15 07:50:36AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i think your dreads look amazing and if i ever got a chance to smell them id burry my nose deep into them and inhale deep..and stay that way for hours

sure beats the small of dread perms waxes and crap ..and dread rot

yummy

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

cant wait :) should be very enlightening

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

omg the goddess in you awakens! the goddess bars smell ..devine

Amanda said:

Thank you. :) They do smell nice...soon to be nicer when I get my goddess shampoo bar!

soaring eagle said:

i think your dreads look amazing and if i ever got a chance to smell them id burry my nose deep into them and inhale deep..and stay that way for hours

sure beats the small of dread perms waxes and crap ..and dread rot

yummy

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

defenders of the truth

you can tell the truth by who deffends it 1 person who proffits from a lie or 10,000 who dont profit but are passionate about the truth

QueenJenny said:

CastawayJ I wasn't serious about being ur friend. No love given no love lost. But I must say u guys are like a mob when someone disagrees. I admire ur fortitude. Lmao

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i dont care if she does i just hope 1 day her clients find us and have a chance tohave healthy locs

Amanda said:

Huh? When did I ask if you were ashamed? You still refuse to touch on any of the points I made...only because you know you have no answers. Anyway, I hope someday you have healthy dreadlocks.

QueenJenny said:

No not ashamed at all Amanda. I don't have my loc pics on my work computer. But I will be happy to share I have time.

--
Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

lmao if only you knew how to be a mature adult about anything we could be friends. your lack and inability to think...frankly i do not care what your hair looks like. and yes we MOB together when people come here seeking help from fake "lockticians" like you. so we will MOB together when one of YOU comes here to troll and spread lies. just go away, there is no tollerance for anything but true and natural or close things like twist and rip on this site. had you any sense you would take our opinions into consideration as im sure some of your personal past clients have found help from your destructive way on this site.

if your next response isnt with the image you say your going to show youll be banned.

QueenJenny said:

CastawayJ I wasn't serious about being ur friend. No love given no love lost. But I must say u guys are like a mob when someone disagrees. I admire ur fortitude. Lmao
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

wow

see tey never fail to amaze me this is the way virtualy all locticians act too (not the ones i respect there have been some that are great ..i wouldnt personaly use them but they do refuse to do harm they act respectfully and understand the responsibility they have to not do harm well a couple will still do harmful methods if its insistred upon but will discourage it and make sure the clients are fully aware of the damage) however the locticians i respect the most are like the dreadqueen who refuses to interlock or use wax etc but lists less ethical locticians who will dio it

--
Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

how does one sleep comfortably at night destroying people heads for profits? it boggles my mind. and yes SE thats exactly the point im trying to make.

Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

we may never know...lol well be fine either way. you made some good points right now too. i try to help out anyway i can. its the least i can do! its the right thing to do.

/ 16

Dislike 6

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form