Dreadlocks Forums

interlocking dreadlocks what it is and why its not recomended ever

Ruth Creekus
@ruth-creekus
12 years ago
14 posts

I'm starting to think you're a troll.

Sam said:

Lmbo ok I just have to laugh at how crazy you all have gotten! I mean really resorting to name calling? Lol how very mature. If you don't agree with me that's fine, in your opinion there's only one right way to loc your hair that's fine too, it's not factual but it's ok to believe that. You want to insist no one has healthy locs if they're not freeform also your opinion but fine too. I don't believe in name calling when people say things I don't like or throwing tantrums when I don't get my way lol. I don't know I just graduated elementary school and I guess grew out of it but to each their own.

You don't have to agree with me about Gov jobs (I speak of ones in the US as that's where I am) but please do try and get one with your hair looking the way it does and let me know how it works out for you. In many agencies men aren't even allowed to have facial hair unless they can prove a religious reason and even then it must be strictly maintained and manicured. Sorry but the I'm a dirty derelict just doesn't wash everywhere, tsk don't know why? Lol I find the fact that you all and especially the owner of the site can't have a normal debate about the difference in locking methods both sad and upsetting as it makes me wonder about how you handle other life situations certainly not well if you behave like this. I feel bad for any children you might have if you teach them to behave like this they're not gonna make it far. It's kind of sad really but at least it helps others to think they don't know what they're talking about as they have to resort to anger and name calling to get a point across.
You know I was explaining to my youth group the proper way to have a debate and the wrong way you all will be a perfect example to show exactly what not to do and how not to be taken seriously. And since several have locs it will be perfect! I know little Bre especially will enjoy this. She's had palm rolled locs since she was 5 now she just turned 14 and they're beautiful no breakage and yeah she's not balding in anyway has to get her hair trimmed to keep it the length she wants. Not to mention her mothers locs, her aunts locs, her cousins locs lol it's a family of locs! All palm rolled and quite lovely some dyed some natural but locs one and the same. Except Grandma who has a very fine texture of hair and choose to never have locs but her hair is thinning on the top, hmmm maybe somehow the bad loc monster is sneaking over to her hair and causing her to go bald, we'd better all watch out any of us can be its next victim, lmao!
Ok, ok in all seriousness stop being crazy if you don't want to interlock don't but quit trying to sell it as something bad or dangerous, you don't see me or anyone that I could see doing that. We could but that wouldn't be anymore true then what you're saying. It's fine to have opinions even differing ones but lets not try and sell them as facts. You don't like the style, it may not have worked for some of you but that's not a reflection on the style just means it wasn't a fit for you. I used to get relaxers til my hair was damaged by them, I stopped but my cousin won't take the hint she keeps on straightening but wonders why her hair keeps breaking lol the sad truth is the relaxer is not bad (I think it is but that's my opinion, not fact) my sister has one and her hair is lovely always has been probably always will be. We got the same relaxers but my hair was damaged hers came out picture perfect, it wasn't the style meant for me so I moved on. I didn't blame the relaxers I blamed myself for continuing to put it in my hair when it was causing damage. If something doesn't work for you stop doing it don't blame the something. That's not realistic and makes you look crazy.

updated by @ruth-creekus: 07/12/15 01:04:07AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

what can we do to get through to you your dence as a doorknob

i mean the dovctors advize "if your stylist is causing the issi=ue seek another stylist" and "most stylists dont know a thing aboi[ut [proper treatment"

so you tell us to ask a loctician? over a doctor?

a locticians a made up word..lock-techinian made only to make u beliec-v e that locks are complicated requiring a desree

most locticians dont even know dreads happen on their own without help

thats how well trained that are

they are taught a technique and told to use it..end of training

they then make 1000 ppl bald

end of experience

now so your way of 'winning a debate'" is avoid all facts and put shame on those trying to help you?

go bald if you want

but this is a healthy dread community take your hair turture elsewhere

Sam said:

Lmbo ok I just have to laugh at how crazy you all have gotten! I mean really resorting to name calling? Lol how very mature. If you don't agree with me that's fine, in your opinion there's only one right way to loc your hair that's fine too, it's not factual but it's ok to believe that. You want to insist no one has healthy locs if they're not freeform also your opinion but fine too. I don't believe in name calling when people say things I don't like or throwing tantrums when I don't get my way lol. I don't know I just graduated elementary school and I guess grew out of it but to each their own.

You don't have to agree with me about Gov jobs (I speak of ones in the US as that's where I am) but please do try and get one with your hair looking the way it does and let me know how it works out for you. In many agencies men aren't even allowed to have facial hair unless they can prove a religious reason and even then it must be strictly maintained and manicured. Sorry but the I'm a dirty derelict just doesn't wash everywhere, tsk don't know why? Lol I find the fact that you all and especially the owner of the site can't have a normal debate about the difference in locking methods both sad and upsetting as it makes me wonder about how you handle other life situations certainly not well if you behave like this. I feel bad for any children you might have if you teach them to behave like this they're not gonna make it far. It's kind of sad really but at least it helps others to think they don't know what they're talking about as they have to resort to anger and name calling to get a point across.
You know I was explaining to my youth group the proper way to have a debate and the wrong way you all will be a perfect example to show exactly what not to do and how not to be taken seriously. And since several have locs it will be perfect! I know little Bre especially will enjoy this. She's had palm rolled locs since she was 5 now she just turned 14 and they're beautiful no breakage and yeah she's not balding in anyway has to get her hair trimmed to keep it the length she wants. Not to mention her mothers locs, her aunts locs, her cousins locs lol it's a family of locs! All palm rolled and quite lovely some dyed some natural but locs one and the same. Except Grandma who has a very fine texture of hair and choose to never have locs but her hair is thinning on the top, hmmm maybe somehow the bad loc monster is sneaking over to her hair and causing her to go bald, we'd better all watch out any of us can be its next victim, lmao!
Ok, ok in all seriousness stop being crazy if you don't want to interlock don't but quit trying to sell it as something bad or dangerous, you don't see me or anyone that I could see doing that. We could but that wouldn't be anymore true then what you're saying. It's fine to have opinions even differing ones but lets not try and sell them as facts. You don't like the style, it may not have worked for some of you but that's not a reflection on the style just means it wasn't a fit for you. I used to get relaxers til my hair was damaged by them, I stopped but my cousin won't take the hint she keeps on straightening but wonders why her hair keeps breaking lol the sad truth is the relaxer is not bad (I think it is but that's my opinion, not fact) my sister has one and her hair is lovely always has been probably always will be. We got the same relaxers but my hair was damaged hers came out picture perfect, it wasn't the style meant for me so I moved on. I didn't blame the relaxers I blamed myself for continuing to put it in my hair when it was causing damage. If something doesn't work for you stop doing it don't blame the something. That's not realistic and makes you look crazy.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

and you admit you cant take the hint till the damage is severe?

good for u but with alopecia if u dont take the hint early then you are too late to take it

your permenantly screwed because u refuse to take good advice out of stuburbness

--
Ruth Creekus
@ruth-creekus
12 years ago
14 posts

Most "locticians" I have seen don't have dreaded hair anyway. Plus, they charge you an arm and a leg, which is in itself a big red flag. I've looked up prices just out of my own curiosity, I have looked up the prices for these "sessions". If you have long hair, they can charge you almost 2 grand just to ruin your hair. They're no better than any other scammer out there. Also, I will add that there are reputable beauticians. About a month ago, one of them actually complimented my dreads. She even touched the ends and the roots. She said she's proud of me because I had no interlocking, and I had no burned ends, which is also common in shoddy salons.

soaring eagle said:

i mean the dovctors advize "if your stylist is causing the issi=ue seek another stylist" and "most stylists dont know a thing aboi[ut [proper treatment"

a locticians a made up word..lock-techinian made only to make u beliec-v e that locks are complicated requiring a desree

end of experience

now so your way of 'winning a debate'" is avoid all facts and put shame on those trying to help you?

go bald if you want

Sam said:

Ruth Creekus
@ruth-creekus
12 years ago
14 posts

Don't feed the trolls. Lol

Amanda said:

Sam: Sorry, I am not reading your response as you provided a wall of text. Not providing paragraphs is too straining on the eyes. I read the very first part, though, and as I can see, you aren't actually reading everything. You can get a government job with dreadlocks. You assume freeform dreads are all super messy. Most of them just have slight frizz once mature. Mine are messy because they aren't mature yet.

Can you provide proof that someone cannot get a government job? Please provide a link and evidence of this. Considering we did that kindness for you; we provided links and medical proof, yet you refuse to provide any proof to back up what you are saying. You keep calling it our opinions. I don't think you understand the definition of opinion. Just because you don't want to believe it doesn't make it opinion. I could say I don't believe in gravity, but that doesn't mean that suddenly the evidence and proof behind gravity's existence is just an opinion. LOL

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

in the hospoitol i met a nurse she used to work in a salon but quit over how they did things this is an exact qui[ote from her "wow i love your dreads ..know why cause they are real i used to work in a salon they made us do dreads in such horifying ways and they never came out right..so i quit"

Ruth Creekus said:

Most "locticians" I have seen don't have dreaded hair anyway. Plus, they charge you an arm and a leg, which is in itself a big red flag. I've looked up prices just out of my own curiosity, I have looked up the prices for these "sessions". If you have long hair, they can charge you almost 2 grand just to ruin your hair. They're no better than any other scammer out there. Also, I will add that there are reputable beauticians. About a month ago, one of them actually complimented my dreads. She even touched the ends and the roots. She said she's proud of me because I had no interlocking, and I had no burned ends, which is also common in shoddy salons.

soaring eagle said:

end of experience

go bald if you want

Sam said:

--
Ruth Creekus
@ruth-creekus
12 years ago
14 posts

That's good for her. I wish more people understood that forcing roots to be too tight is terrible for any hair.

soaring eagle said:

in the hospoitol i met a nurse she used to work in a salon but quit over how they did things this is an exact qui[ote from her "wow i love your dreads ..know why cause they are real i used to work in a salon they made us do dreads in such horifying ways and they never came out right..so i quit"

Ruth Creekus said:

soaring eagle said:

end of experience

go bald if you want

Sam said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

gravity doesnt exist only your beliefe in gravity holds you to the ground

up and down are a matter of opinion its my opinion the ground is uo and the sky down therefore i walk on the clouds not the grass

haha

but your so right we bombard her with concrete medical facts and she responds with "we like it like that" and nothing more

so sam..go on..like it like that all you want..somewhere else..on your salons site where unhealthy is the norm

why are you here?

we cant see your scalp but just knowing your here we are cringing in pain just envissioning its deporable condition

Amanda said:

Sam: Sorry, I am not reading your response as you provided a wall of text. Not providing paragraphs is too straining on the eyes. I read the very first part, though, and as I can see, you aren't actually reading everything. You can get a government job with dreadlocks. You assume freeform dreads are all super messy. Most of them just have slight frizz once mature. Mine are messy because they aren't mature yet.

Can you provide proof that someone cannot get a government job? Please provide a link and evidence of this. Considering we did that kindness for you; we provided links and medical proof, yet you refuse to provide any proof to back up what you are saying. You keep calling it our opinions. I don't think you understand the definition of opinion. Just because you don't want to believe it doesn't make it opinion. I could say I don't believe in gravity, but that doesn't mean that suddenly the evidence and proof behind gravity's existence is just an opinion. LOL

--
Ruth Creekus
@ruth-creekus
12 years ago
14 posts

Sam was just being a hard headed troll. When I called them out on being a troll and you guys provided evidence, they stopped. You guys are great.

soaring eagle said:

gravity doesnt exist only your beliefe in gravity holds you to the ground

up and down are a matter of opinion its my opinion the ground is uo and the sky down therefore i walk on the clouds not the grass

haha

but your so right we bombard her with concrete medical facts and she responds with "we like it like that" and nothing more

so sam..go on..like it like that all you want..somewhere else..on your salons site where unhealthy is the norm

why are you here?

we cant see your scalp but just knowing your here we are cringing in pain just envissioning its deporable condition

Amanda said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

oh and my last office job i managed 200 + web designers we designed sites for multi million multop[i national orgs like red cross but also every church bank and..polotician in the region and given day i might havge meetings with congreesmen clergy ceos of finance orgs the mayor the governor foreign relations profest=ionals (the japan insy=titute especu=ialy had me in theu[ir office 3 times a week )

1st day of interview i wore a tam

day 1 of work i show i[up u[in the tam 3 hours later off it came my natural l9cks spill to the floor just as the president of the company walks by..stops dead says..wow and went on about his day

from that day on when the president had meetings hed drop by my office to indtroduce me toi his clients

the week b4 i left they were making promo materials mugs calanders posters etc hired a photographer and..guess who was featured front center most pri=ominant possition? the president? no...me

they used me and my dreads as the corporate image they used to promote the company

see ? thats a fact you cant argue with

salons lie to you to scare u into harming your head and paying to have it done

they tell you u wont get a job unless your going bald..

catagoricly untre]ue

ples

every single case whefre dread descrin]=minati9n in the workplace went to court...even in jail not jobs..guess who won..the dready..every time

its in the constitution..read it sometime

--

/ 16

Dislike 6

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form