Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

interlocking dreadlocks what it is and why its not recomended ever

Marcellus Wallace
@marcellus-wallace
12 years ago
46 posts

I wasn't calling you a name, I was using the term that describes people that go on the internet just to annoy others, try to get them angry and upset because they have nothing better to do with themselves. I however am fully calm and happy, i got beautiful dreads and many friends. I want to see a picture of your dreads however, for you can readily see mine and anyone elses on this site. We have nothing to hide, you?

updated by @marcellus-wallace: 07/13/15 01:50:56PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

another member with 30 year old natural unmaintained locs no balding here

u see the diference no thinnning no balding just healthy strong dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

now you think a few loose hairs is so horrible well heres a friend of mine i met 20+ years ago his dreads are 40 years old and over 14 feet long

yea theres alot of loose hairs but they are healthy and strong

This iframe is not allowed

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

no you are acting childish because we dont agree with you see this is a perfect example

waa waa your not kissing my bald ass waaaaa

you are acting childish

and you have been very insulting

QueenJenny said:

Can't behave like an adult? I reply with my opinion on your post. so just because I disagree with you I would get banned? Two of your members called me a liar and a troll and they get a high five from you because they are in agreement with you? So I get it, as long as people don't have an opinion they can stay. Oh my sincerest apologies oh wise one. Your locs are the fairest in all the land.

--
Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

your opinions or beliefs do not make you a good person, your actions and the example you lead by do. your opinions are harming peoples hair and scalps and should be stopped. are you so concerned with materialistic things and have not learned ANYTHING from years of dreading?

--

people who speak Truth and not the twisted truth, are alwayscriticizedandostracizedby people unwilling to take anything beyond themselves into consideration. here we are about Truth, and Truth is dreads do not need people to make locks. and the made up term "locktician" makes no sence. Hence you have to make up a problem to keep yourself in business. Find a way to help people instead, the least you can do is warn people of what they are doing, you are doing to them. but you wont even take that into consideration so this convos null.

Can't behave like an adult? I reply with my opinion on your post. so just because I disagree with you I would get banned? Two of your members called me a liar and a troll and they get a high five from you because they are in agreement with you? So I get it, as long as people don't have an opinion they can stay. Oh my sincerest apologies oh wise one. Your locs are the fairest in all the land

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

put up or shut up lets see your "dreads"

--
Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

yes and would you mind showing some photos of your healthy locks?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

here are our healthy dreadslets see you and your clients to compare to

--
Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

good bye Queen Jenny