Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

interlocking dreadlocks what it is and why its not recomended ever

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

healthy natural dreads ..thick no scalp showing no thining and weakening of the \roots no balding

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/09/15 09:48:49PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

actualy it does mean that and odviosly you arent and unfortunately most african salons arent either thats why its considered an epidemic problem now

the scalp showing is alopecia it maybe earluy on but it is alopecuia and those arent neat they look diseased

you can fool ppl into thinking its tidy and a good look but they arent

strong? the roots are 1/3 the size of the dread

they are getting weaker everytime u interlock

theres nothing healthy about that

and it looks painful scary and diseased

thank you for creating so many examples of what not to do

--
Peaceful Dread
@peaceful-dread
12 years ago
24 posts
Sorry QueenJenny, it's tar and feathers for locticians on this site. :) Locticians are considered not needed, as the ideology here is that dreadlocks more or less develop by themselves. Instead of being a benefit for us dreadheads, locticians are seen as evil ppl that intentionally mislead us just to get our money.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

here u see it progressed to a more advanced stage

this kid will need a transplant by 16 if its not stopped early enough

loopk how lil hair shes got left

--
Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

simly putting my hair back on the top every day pulls on the roots unnaturaly and causes pain. recommending interlocking is destructive, and simply a way for you to make money by creating a problem so you can charge people to "fix" it. this mentality in its own is a destructive force. please take a step back and take all things into consideration.

Marcellus Wallace
@marcellus-wallace
12 years ago
46 posts

Truth, you won't convince anyone with your lies here, it's fairly obvious you're promoting the companies whereas soaring eagle is giving FREE advice after having his dreads for decades and creating this beautiful community of very well dreaded people.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

they are fools then

i have no loc \clients im not a greedy scam artist i help over a million people a year however

i have over 10,000 full time members

and i help thousands a month recover from disasters caused by locticians

QueenJenny said:

that is not Alopecia. Not even the early stages.How many loc clients do you have? But to each his own. My clients would not take advice from a site like this anyway. They listen to locticians with tried and true years of experience. Good luck anyway.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

and heres my experience over 22 years growing dreads the right way

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Diego F.
@diego-f
12 years ago
73 posts

/\ FATALITY SOARING EAGLE, good! [the picture of your dreads just show your experience]

I personally know some people here on Brazil that are going bald because of interlocking [that it is an famous method here].

Even a loctician that is my friend and interlock the people hair says that it damages the hair and the scalp a lot, at least she tell people about the risks.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

why in the world would i have loc clients when locs happen on their own without force without having to have a degreew in hair tangleology?

the ternm locticians a made up word to make you beliebve locks need a degree ..a technician to create and maintain

locticians scare you into thinking you cant even wash your own hair without their help

they use shame tactics to make you belive you need unhealthy diseaesed looking locks to be "manicured' "tidy" and acceptwable

they make you think real locks ..natural locks are unclean and ugly even tho most locticians say not to wash or even wet the hair for a full year and they ens up looking like chemotherapy patients

do you see anyone here looking like they are going bald?

--

/ 16

Dislike 6

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form