Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

interlocking dreadlocks what it is and why its not recomended ever

Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts
Sounds like Queen Jenny is actually CrazySaltLady or whatever her name is. Ya know that one from the youtube vids that swears by the bad techniques of dirty johnny at dreadheadhq and broke some dudes dread off by interlocking/latching and sneezing and hacking from the loc peppa! To me, thats who shes sounding like just under a different name here.
updated by @doogie: 07/26/15 07:50:58PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

unfortunately many of them sound the same if i wasnt so lazy id post a letters from locticians blog with hundreds of the rants and raves ive received hell ive been cursed (the i put a spell on you not the f-u kind) and abused by so many its rediculouse

not all theres a good number who recognize the truth and respect you for teaching about healthy dreads but then theres the others who are exreemely disrespectfull and call you dirty "shitlocks" and just act childish

jonny maybe a joke and the king of all scammers but i gotta give him credit for at least being civilized and respectful when he came here and although he didnt change...much did stat offering a healther shampoo a wax remover and waxless kit

hes still proffit driven his marketing language still full of lies and misinformation but he did take the time to consider the validity of our points

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts
Im actually waiting to hear a response from her that ppl that had dreads around 10,000BC were also interlocked! LMAO! If she does say or even thinks that, she is so full of herself!
Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts
SE, i am so thankful that you created this site! Without it i prolly wouldnt have cut those candles off or if i did wouldnt have attempted dreading again. You helped me several times and even when i tried to remove that nasty wax. I even resulted in harsh industrial cleaners to remove it or try but just made them worser than what they were so i cut them off and even though my hair is maybe idk 5-8 inches im all natural now and very thankful so many, many kudos to you my friend! :-)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

you know that sisterlocks and nattylocks went to court over who had the rights to "own" interlocking

i think nattylocks won by claiming that a tribe in africa interlocked for thousands of years

whered that info come from? lazy googling

u google interlocking african tribe you get page after page about a tribe that lives in an area between interlocking rivers

not a word about interlocking hair just the interlocking rivers they live between

Doogie said:

Im actually waiting to hear a response from her that ppl that had dreads around 10,000BC were also interlocked! LMAO! If she does say or even thinks that, she is so full of herself!

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

besides if you want to make that comparison you could also claim that crushing the skull into unr=rural shapes is healthy

i doubt anyone would pay to have this done today

but just proves that just cause its done in the name of style doesnt make it smart to do

how many iq points do you think you loose by rearanging the shape of your brain?

--
Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

how many do you need to understand the dangers of interlocking? even when its thrown in your face by many people...

Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts
SE, no i didnt know that. Learn something new every day! Oblonging the skull in todays world im sure would be fround upon. Just like the japanese geisha binding their feet all though some of them may still practice that but not sure.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i think some do but by most of the world its looked upon as in the same realm as the female genital deformation

body mods can push the envelope of whats attractive and healthy but beyond a point theres no question

theres a certain mental disorder that compells some ppl to want to do self inflicted amputations and if left to do what they want to do will remove a limb without anesthesia or sanitisation..often resulting in death

now you can say that implants to give you horns or klingon head ridges might not be healthy or mainstream but it can be done in a sanitized wa y to not cause complications and some ppl preffer that on the edge of shocking style

lip disking probly about the limmit of whats condsidered safe at this point in time

but some are driven to unhealthy extremes

--
Diego F.
@diego-f
12 years ago
73 posts

these kind of people make me really sick.

And the saddest thing is that not only "locticians" act in that sick way, but their clients too.

/ 16

Dislike 6

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form