Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

interlocking dreadlocks what it is and why its not recomended ever

Diego F.
@diego-f
12 years ago
73 posts

Black people are so lucky that they don't need interlocking to have dreads, they just have PERFECT TYPE OF HAIR FOR DREADING NATURALLY...

It's a pain in the heart when i see black people dreading by other methods, wish i had African texturized hair.

updated by @diego-f: 07/28/15 07:48:00PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

no u just profit from telling ppl that dreadsshould look diseased then create the diseased look for them

and guess what

they will find us evenbtualy and will listen and will stop goingto you

over 20 thousand a month find us by these searches

interlocking causes dreads to break?

interlicking causing thinning

interlocking bad?

interlocking and balding

etc etc

in fact this discussion comes up number 1 for interlocking period

so every 1 of your clients will find us when they actualy do reaseaerch instead of just trusting

the probelem is u say your a loctician that aurtomaticly puts u in a professional or authority role so most ppl aree conditioned to trust in authority in fact the more expensice you are the more trust they think you deserve

but then ppl find out the truth and get pissed off that they had trusted in you all along and now are bald

hell ive seen locticians use liquid latex super glue surfboard wax etc and crete complete disasters but they still stay in business because theterm loctician implies a professionalism but its really a scam since they are unesacary and the dreads are happier healthier stronger and better when left alone coml\pletely

QueenJenny said:

Marcellus and CastawayI am not a liar. I don't cheat people out of their money and I practice with the utmost integrity. But like I said, no one I know would take advice from a site like this. But it's good for those with this type of hair.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

exactly african hairs a dreaders dream but its funny that they are the 1s who are most likely to have no idea about how to dread and think that locticians are the only way they can dread

odviosly someones lying to them right?

Diego F. said:

Black people are so lucky that they don't need interlocking to have dreads, they just have PERFECT TYPE OF HAIR FOR DREADING NATURALLY...

It's a pain in the heart when i see black people dreading by other methods, wish i had African texturized hair.

--
Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

people who speak Truth and not the twisted truth, are alwayscriticizedandostracizedby people unwilling to take anything beyond themselves into consideration. here we are about Truth, and Truth is dreads do not need people to make locks. and the made up term "locktician" makes no sence. Hence you have to make up a problem to keep yourself in business. Find a way to help people instead, the least you can do is warn people of what they are doing, you are doing to them. but you wont even take that into consideration so this convos null.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

these are helthy dreads

thats the point you scare them by claiming real clean healthy dreads look bad then sell them the idea of manicured dreads wicch are in fact exteemely damaded weak and ..diseSed

yoiu are lying by telling them thats a good look

dont you get that?

its only because u cant proffit from a healthy dreads look

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

your dreads and all interlocked dreads make me cringe i can feel the scalps pain

it just makes me wondewr what kind of lies theyd need to be told to make them think thats healthy or looks good

--
Marcellus Wallace
@marcellus-wallace
12 years ago
46 posts

oh, you're a troll, that explains it

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

you idiot shes a member hers are all natural shes never done a thing to them look in featured photos shes a beautiful member here whods say shame on you for calling themmanicured..lol

fool

heres more interlocking pics

see a diference yet>/

QueenJenny said:

I agree her locks are beautiful and manicured. Theyare strong and healthy. Ur locs and most of the pictures I see on this site don't look like hers. You probably just googled this picture and put it on this post. LOL Shame on you. I bet she would bepissed if she found out you did that. hahahahahaha

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

Find more photos like this on dreadlocks forums

all natural (neglect/freeform) never maintained

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

so typical

you go around insulting everyone pur dreads look a mess? then talk down to us insulting us its the same shame tactics u use tho gert busu]=iness and shame ppl into spending thousands of dollars to destroy their hair

you cant behave like an adult you'll be banned

QueenJenny said:

Oh how clever Marcellus Wallace you resort to name calling. Why are you mad? Not intelligent enough to have a debate over locking methods? Maybe you should go sit in the corner for a while little boy while the adults talk. You are officially in time out.

--

/ 16

Dislike 6

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form