Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Natural Dreadlock Progression From 5-6 Inches Of Hair - A Dready Timeline - By Castaway Jesus

jesse demato
@jesse-demato
11 years ago
23 posts
this was the timeline that inspired me too. right after this I knew for sure I was done with conditioner.
updated by @jesse-demato: 07/23/15 03:18:07AM
noe albor
@noe-albor
11 years ago
5 posts
That's an awesome timberline and it's encouraging to visualize how my dreading will look like as my hair is exactly the same length, color and type as yours when you stopped combing. I'm two months into my BS and ACV routine, and six days of not combing my hair, and it looks just like yours at that stage. I'm excited about my decision to go the natural way, especially after watching your timberline, I've been wanting to grow dreads for many years, but something didn't seam right about n back combing, T&R was apparently the better option, but then I came across this site and my eyes were open....
Hannah Moore
@hannah-moore
11 years ago
68 posts

This is a great timeline. Ive only just started the process with slightly shorter hair than you started off with (about 4 inches) and did tnr but most has come out now but just letting it be and do its own thing so I cant wait to go through the same journey as you have =]

Barb Braendlein
@barb-braendlein
11 years ago
1 posts
Thanks for your post! I am 6 days product/brush free and my hair is still so soft I am a little nervous... Watching your process was encouraging. Here's hoping I get there too!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

days

why nervous in days?

wait till thats months b4 u even start to worry

Barb Braendlein said:

Thanks for your post! I am 6 days product/brush free and my hair is still so soft I am a little nervous... Watching your process was encouraging. Here's hoping I get there too!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Castaway J
@castaway-j
11 years ago
585 posts

Thank you all so much for your beautiful responses. They and YOU are truly appreciated <3

taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

Beautiful inside and out Change!! Dreads look wonderful!!!!

Zachary Tyler
@zachary-tyler
11 years ago
36 posts
I love your timeline. The dreads look great. I haven't started my journey yet but it looks as if our hair is similar. I'm afraid of loosing the natural sectioning when washing tho. But I also always have my hair back. I'll have to get use to wearing it down. Your timeline is great inspiration thank you.
Castaway J
@castaway-j
11 years ago
585 posts

The first year for me was really shaggy :) I let the hair loose and allowed it to do whatever it wanted so it could section better. Dont be afraid if sections coming out during washing, they will make themselves, then come undone again and again sometimes, its a part of the process until one day they LOCK! Yeah I didnt realize the beard was almost 1 year old too lol

Diego F.
@diego-f
11 years ago
73 posts

oh man they are looking longer and amazing!

/ 7

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form