Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I can't stop touching, and other Sillyness 2 weeks in.

Myschyf
@myschyf
12 years ago
115 posts
So I'm 2 almost 3 weeks into my journey and I've noticed some silly things. Like I can't stop touching my budding babies. I'm so a texture girl and they feel so fun! I'm not like running my fingers through it but an overall prodding of the phalanges. Some still feel overly tight and silly smooth, others have loosened up and are knotting away! Other things I have noticed are:Shedding. Since I do not brush, all those shed hairs that are not matting up are ending up on my shirt! Gasp! :)Curls: Dearest Lady and Lord my hair is a wild current of curly tendrils and I've never thought it could be as pretty as it is!Time saver x2! It takes me exactly 15 minutes to get ready for work and eat breakfast! It used to take me 45 minutes most of that time trying to tame my hair into something presentable, and usually failing.It's longer? Or something cause it never used to get caught under my apron strings and I'm pulling it out from under there everyday at work.All in all my hair is telling me "Thank you! You're finally listening to me!" as my hair has always been a constant fight with me. Im even noticing that it's shifting it's self and masquerading my thinning top. So I'm glad we are finally in agreement. Anyone else noticing silly things you never thought about your hair before?
updated by @myschyf: 01/13/15 09:33:44PM
Myschyf
@myschyf
12 years ago
115 posts
New silly thing I'm loving! When I would wash my hair before within 10 min it was starting to frizz out looking like a poufy frizzy mess. Now it's weighty and sticks together when wet and drying. It curls up instead of fizzing. It feels so much better than it has in years of over possessing.
Blair
@blair
12 years ago
11 posts

I love the feeling! I find myself feeling them while I'm doing something. Their so freeing, I just wake up and shake my hair around. I also love all the weird looks i get when I go out, I thought I would hate it, but its actually pretty fun.

Myschyf
@myschyf
12 years ago
115 posts
Idk what has changed in the last 3-4 days but I'm getting new knots and clumps all over and loopy bumpies on my few still together t&r's. I'm so pumped! And I still can't keep my hands off it!
Dreads = my best hair "experiment" ever! It's doing such silly strange things and making me love my hair, for the first time in 30 years I havnt wrestled and maimed it and it's just being so good to me :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form