Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Lockin Up Shampoo.

Tia
@tia
12 years ago
24 posts

If you are hard up for cash, what kind of shampoo do you have right now? If it doesn't have too many conditioners in it, it would be fine to use for now. I've been knotty for a year and I've been using Tresemme Deep Cleansing Shampoo (not sure what kind ya'll have in Australia)the whole time and it works great for me. Because it's sudsy, you just have to make sure that you rinse it out really well. I squeeze my babies out like a sponge until there's no more suds (you get a feel for it). I do add some tea tree oil into my shampoo and when I get the money, I'll be getting a couple other EOs to add in as well. Don't go broke over your hair, the dreads will happen one way or another ;)

updated by @tia: 07/23/15 06:54:22PM
Becsley Q Penguinface
@becsley-q-penguinface
12 years ago
36 posts

Thanks Heather and Tia!

Tia I used to be a huge Tresemme fan, but after a while I found it really hard to wash out of my hair, so I switched. I always made sure I bought extra moisturising shampoo and conditioners cause I dye my hair so I don't think it'll be suitable really, but thanks for the tips! I might check out my health store once I gather some cash, but for now I think the bs will do :)

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form