Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

temporary mobile site issues

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

we are beta testing new features right now and its causing some issues on the mobile site

namely cl;icking a link may result in a blank page then reloading brings it up correctly

however the new ads on the mobile site may serve the wrong size ads ..not formatted for mobile and it will look bad

we hope to have this fixed tomorow

sorry for the inconvenience.. beta features come with bugs and im a bug hunter ..they should be working correctly soon but i would expect it to be as long as 24 hours

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:33:35PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

disabled the beta feature on mobile and its stabalized i'll re-enable it tomorow and hopefully it will be fixed then

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ok the issues are somewhat fixed but not yet perfected

mobile users please keep an eye out fir bugs with the new mobile ads system

bugs include pages not loading, the wrong size ads loadinjg that dont fit on mobile

theres stil an issue that causes some ads to be centerd others not

but all major issues seem to be under control now

note: these new ads we are beta testing is a new "built in" ad network/system that should in the long run load faster and perform better and hopefully wil enable more frequent and bigger gift giveaways and hardship help

im not promicing anything yet till i see how well it all works out but there may be a future possibility that members can request microloans or emergency grants even

again i cant promice that but there is a slight possibity that we can work something like that out in the future

please test the ads thouroughly (i dont mean by clicking them just watch for odd behavior)

ps

being a new beta system the 1st payment possible is a whole 4 months from now so if we are able to do some sort of give back to the community it will not be for 4 months at least

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ah sorry, disabled it again moat are showing up properly but not all and the big ones are way too big for mobile

ill try again tomorow

its getting closer to working right

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

seems to work ok now
report any isues here

--